Windows 10: Bluetooth audio cracking

Discus and support Bluetooth audio cracking in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After I've done with the latest windows updates, my bluetooth audio system not working properly, it just cracks. I've tried many bt audio devices but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yogbeeThe, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Bluetooth audio cracking

After I've done with the latest windows updates, my bluetooth audio system not working properly, it just cracks. I've tried many bt audio devices but the sound is still cracking. Please guide me to solve this problem.

submitted by /u/yogbeeThe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yogbeeThe, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Marek St. Win User
    Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

Windows Phone 8.1 End of Support: FAQ

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Dec 21, 2020
  4. Bluetooth audio cracking

Marvin Barc, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth audio cracking

1. Bluetooth audio cracking - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio cracking

2. Audio cracking, done everything possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cracking, done everything possible: Hi there,Before we start specs as follows -I7 9700kRTX3070TIAsus Z370 V2RMX 850w Corsair PSU16GB DDR4 3000mhz corsair vengeanceWin 10 HomeNever posted on one of these types of things before but i'm out of options. So i've recently sent my PC in for an RMA, the motherboard was...
  3. Audio Cracking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Cracking: My audio was working fine when I plug in my headphones then I took it out. Then I had audio cracking. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-cracking/c3b75143-6ad3-428b-a505-c3889a7b521d
  4. Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138: System DescriptionBrand : DellProcessor : IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHzEdition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H1Installed On : 21-05-2021Bluetooth Device : Boat Airdopes 138 Problem StatementDistorted/Cracking audio when song is played through this device...
  5. Help: Cracking noises instead of audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Cracking noises instead of audio: Hi there, I really don't know what happened, I just left my laptop (Windows 10, Acer) alone for like 10min and when I got back, now it does not output/play any audio anymore but instead a weird cracking noise and with head phones just white noise.. I don't know what happend,...
  6. Crackly Airpod's audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackly Airpod's audio: Hello, I have made the same question like this a couple of days ago about my Airpod's audio problem. My Airpod's have this weird audio problem where every 10-20 seconds it makes a weird crackly, annoying sound. The person who answered my question before did solve my problem,...
  7. Audio cracks and problems

Audio cracks and problems: Hey I have windows 10 home on my asus laptop 16gb RAM and an i7- 8gen proscesor. at using audio progrems i started having cracked sound sometimes, and after i checked all my gear thats conected , and run the Latencymon app to check where the problem it detected this:...
  8. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  9. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  10. Audio popping and cracking

Audio popping and cracking: My build System Builder - Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB GAMING, Zondda-B ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker I've had issues with my build since I built it 2 years ago. I replaced the gigabyte motherboard once, same issues. I got audio popping and its very...