Windows 10: Bluetooth audio crackling after v2004 update

Discus and support Bluetooth audio crackling after v2004 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Bluetooth speaker that I use to play audio through. It all worked perfectly before the v2004 update, but now there's a crackling in audio.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wasath, Aug 4, 2020.

1. /u/Wasath Win User

Bluetooth audio crackling after v2004 update

I have a Bluetooth speaker that I use to play audio through. It all worked perfectly before the v2004 update, but now there's a crackling in audio. It's like audio disapears suddenly for a second & then come back or sometimes it plays audio very fast for about a second.

I tried uninstalling & reinstalling lastest drivers, updating to Windows 10 build 19041.423, removing & adding the speaker back, running Bluetooth troubleshooter and disabling audio enhancements, but nothing solved the issue.

The speaker works fine when I stream audio from my phone and laptop speakers play laptop audio fine as well. So this is definitely a problem with Bluetooth.

My Bluetooth driver is "Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 adapter, version :- 1.6.1015.3008" and my laptop is "HP 15-ay105tx".

submitted by /u/Wasath
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wasath, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Aug 4, 2020
  4. MattC231 Win User

Crackling audio after update to 2004

After updating Win10 to 2004, I get crackling audio when I use Razer Surround Pro software. When I switch my audio output, I get normal audio. This only happens when I use Surround Pro.

Edit: Still talking with razer support but I ultimately believe this is an issue with the 2004 update. I hope there's a fix for this soon, although I don't mind still using 1909.

MattC231, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth audio crackling after v2004 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio crackling

2. Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio crackling/clipping: ear community, I have a HP Pavilion Desktop TP01-0317ng with a Realtek RTL8821CE WiFi/Bluetooth card inside. The OS of choice is Windows 10 Home 64-bit 20H2, fully updated. Ever since I bought this computer a few months ago I have the following issue: Music over Bluetooth...
  3. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  4. Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headset Audio Crackling: I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones and when I connect them to my PC, there is a Headphones mode and a Headset mode. The audio is perfectly fine in Headphones mode but since I need a microphone, I need to have it in Headset mode. The problem is that whenever I put it into...
  5. v2004 and Bluetooth

v2004 and Bluetooth: Ever since the 2nd Tuesday update last week for v2004, I have been having an issue with Bluetooth connecting to more than one device simultaneously at times. I have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. When this problem arises, one or the other shows as only "Paired" while the...
  6. v2004 and Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Support
    v2004 and Bluetooth: Ever since the 2nd Tuesday update last week for v2004, I have been having an issue with Bluetooth connecting to more than one device simultaneously at times. I have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. When this problem arises, one or the other shows as only "Paired" while the...
  7. Crackling audio after update to 2004

Crackling audio after update to 2004: Titel i try much stuff and talk one week with razer supp and got this answer . Hello Claus, I hope you find this message safe. This is Lara, a representative of the escalation team. Your case has been forwarded to us for further assistance. We have been told that you...
  8. Crackling audio after update to 2004

Crackling audio after update to 2004: After updating Win10 to 2004, I get crackling audio when I use Razer Surround Pro software. When I switch my audio output, I get normal audio. This only happens when I use Surround Pro....
  9. Audio crackling and popping after update 1809

Audio crackling and popping after update 1809: Hi, sound from my Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 USB started crackling and popping after update 1809 was pushed onto my PC last month. I have tested the onboard Realtek ALC892 on my MSI B350 Tomahawk motherboard and audio plays fine. I have also tested other USB audio...
  10. Realtech audio, crackling speakers, static, after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtech audio, crackling speakers, static, after update: So far as I can see, all of similar threads have been closed - not because they have been fixed, but... So, again, as far as I can see, the "solutions" are: Dumb down the speakers and audio - CD quality, remove enhancements, etc. NOT A SOLUTION Dumb down /...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows Bluetooth crackling after update