Windows 10: Bluetooth audio cuts out after one second

Discus and support Bluetooth audio cuts out after one second in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My AirPods are connected to my Dell XPS 15 running Windows 10. The audio plays for the first second, then goes silent. It's weird because they were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/agentp2319, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Bluetooth audio cuts out after one second

My AirPods are connected to my Dell XPS 15 running Windows 10. The audio plays for the first second, then goes silent. It's weird because they were working perfectly together a couple weeks ago.

Drivers are up to date and I've tried all the troubleshooting things I could find here and on Microsoft's forums (Windows Sonic is enabled; power off is disabled; etc).

Anyone else having this issue/know how to fix it?

Edit: just did a total factory reset on the AirPods and erased all trace of them from the laptop, then repaired. That made it work for about ten seconds so I was thrilled and thought it was fixed, but alas it cut out and we're now back to making it one second total.

submitted by /u/agentp2319
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/agentp2319, Oct 11, 2020

2. Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Hi All,

I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my android phone (Samsung S7 Edge).

I paired them with my work computer which is running Windows 10 Pro x64, the system itself is i5-7500 with 8 GB Ram, and the sound is so choppy it is unusable.

I have tried everything:

1: Uninstalling the drivers from device manager, rebooting and letting windows install the default drivers.
    2: Installing the latest Widcomm Bluetooth Drivers (12.0.1.940)
    3: Changed all the settings as recommended from the various posts on the web including changing the headphones service to Audio Sink only.

Nothing works, the Audio is cutting out very rapidly, sometimes 1-2 times a second, then it might be fine for a few seconds then starts again.

The bluetooth does not get disconnected, it is just the audio. It is pretty much unusable as it stands.

Please can someone help me out with this?

cyph3r5hark, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Having an Audio Lag as well as cutting of sound

I recently bought my new wireless(Bluetooth) and wired headphone but with them, I am having an audio lag and after 10 seconds of playing any song or video, the sound begins to cut.

There is no problem with speakers in the headphones as they work perfectly fine when I use them with an aux.

Also, bluetooth is fine as they work perfectly with my mobile phones and no audio lag or cutting sounds are observed.

The audio lag problem also happens with my bluetooth speaker, however, there are no cutting sounds while using it.

Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Bluetooth audio cuts out after one second

bluetooth connection cuts off every 5 seconds

Hi,

I bought new bluetooth Jabra Clipper headset and it cuts off every 5-6 seconds while listening to music on N96. I've upgraded my software from 12.043 to 30.033 the latest, but still didn't help.

Can anyone suggest if I can update bluetooth software separately, because the headset works fine on other phones, i tested today in the shop.

Thanks

AlexG1---01, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth audio cuts out after one second

1. Bluetooth audio cuts out after one second - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio cuts

2. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: My two bluetooth devices both have this problem.I try all ways I can find, I mean, all ways, but none of them are work.The device was working well on win10. Please fix it....
  3. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: My two bluetooth devices both have this problem.I try all ways I can find, I mean, all ways, but none of them are work.The device was working well on win10. Please fix it....
  4. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: Whenever I pause a video and don't send any audio to my headphones, they pseudo-disconnect. The buttons for the volume don't work temporarily, and any audio I try playing doesn't come through. Whether I'm watching a video or just typing, as long as audio feeds through...
  5. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: Whenever I pause a video and don't send any audio to my headphones, they pseudo-disconnect. The buttons for the volume don't work temporarily, and any audio I try playing doesn't come through. Whether I'm watching a video or just typing, as long as audio feeds through...
  6. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  7. Bluetooth audio cuts out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio cuts out: My bluetooth has stopped working recently and I don't know why. I'm using the same headphones I've used for months. I also connected a second bluetooth pair of headphones and they had the same issue. Both sets of headphones work on other devices without issue. I have done the...
  8. Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out: For the past month all audio through bluetooth has been "stuttering" or cutting in and out randomly. Sometimes it isn't very bad, and sometimes the audio just doesn't play at all. My headset will connect through bluetooth, but wont connect to music audio. I have tried...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out: Hello all, The Bluetooth audio of my Windows 10 (version 2004) keeps cutting out. A thread on Microsoft's website says that one needs to uncheck the box which determines whether the device can have its power cut by Windows to save power. I went through device manager and...
  10. Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out: When I am using my Bluetooth audio device it always cuts out after a minutes or so then cuts in and out. This really annoying since Bluetooth is my only audio source. submitted by /u/Paullyo3 [link] [comments]...