Windows 10: Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

Discus and support Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I pause a video and don't send any audio to my headphones, they pseudo-disconnect. The buttons for the volume don't work temporarily, and any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheWallris, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

Whenever I pause a video and don't send any audio to my headphones, they pseudo-disconnect. The buttons for the volume don't work temporarily, and any audio I try playing doesn't come through. Whether I'm watching a video or just typing, as long as audio feeds through continuously it's fine. Similarly, whenever it detects a new audio device my headphones pseudo-reconnecting, or even just starting to use the regular speakers it sets my volume back to 64. I have to remute my computer every night so I don't get woken up by a notification or such. I've tried researching but haven't really found

:)

TheWallris, Aug 5, 2022

2. no audio after pausing video until resume video

Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume (im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio).

NathanDavis7, Aug 5, 2022
  3. KSTang1 Win User
    Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pause automatically (and sometimes pause and play) only when I use an internal (Youtube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).
    1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.
    2. No virus (after scan)
    3. Since the spacebar key is usually associated with play & pause, I tried typing something in MS word. I did not see any auto space being generated between 2 letters. (tested for 5 mins)
    4. Autoplay and pause (sometimes just pause) occur maybe after 20 seconds. (it is random)
    5. I can actually see the virtual pause and play button is toggled. (no other error message is shown, it happens as if I am physically pressing the spacebar key.

6. issues in Windows 10

7. the window also very lag when it happening

8. Driver issues? Which driver is it? Any suggestions or experiences? Please share your thoughts.

KSTang1, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

Windows 10 mutes Bluetooth audio after Pause button is pressed

The bluetooth audio in Windows 10 is muted after I press the Pause button (on my keyboard) to pause music (in Spotify). In many cases I do this to pause the music so that I can watch a video on youtube. Is there a way to make sure that only the music is
    paused and that the bluetooth audio does not go away?

Thanks in advance.

TristanBakx, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

1. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio cuts

2. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: My two bluetooth devices both have this problem.I try all ways I can find, I mean, all ways, but none of them are work.The device was working well on win10. Please fix it....
  3. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: My two bluetooth devices both have this problem.I try all ways I can find, I mean, all ways, but none of them are work.The device was working well on win10. Please fix it....
  4. Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio cuts out after pausing video: Whenever I pause a video and don't send any audio to my headphones, they pseudo-disconnect. The buttons for the volume don't work temporarily, and any audio I try playing doesn't come through. Whether I'm watching a video or just typing, as long as audio feeds through...
  5. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  6. Bluetooth audio cuts out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio cuts out: My bluetooth has stopped working recently and I don't know why. I'm using the same headphones I've used for months. I also connected a second bluetooth pair of headphones and they had the same issue. Both sets of headphones work on other devices without issue. I have done the...
  7. Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out: For the past month all audio through bluetooth has been "stuttering" or cutting in and out randomly. Sometimes it isn't very bad, and sometimes the audio just doesn't play at all. My headset will connect through bluetooth, but wont connect to music audio. I have tried...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out: Hello all, The Bluetooth audio of my Windows 10 (version 2004) keeps cutting out. A thread on Microsoft's website says that one needs to uncheck the box which determines whether the device can have its power cut by Windows to save power. I went through device manager and...
  9. Bluetooth audio cuts out after one second

Bluetooth audio cuts out after one second: My AirPods are connected to my Dell XPS 15 running Windows 10. The audio plays for the first second, then goes silent. It's weird because they were working perfectly together a couple weeks ago. Drivers are up to date and I've tried all the troubleshooting things I could...
  10. Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out

Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out: When I am using my Bluetooth audio device it always cuts out after a minutes or so then cuts in and out. This really annoying since Bluetooth is my only audio source. submitted by /u/Paullyo3 [link] [comments]...