Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio Defaults to Phone Audio and no Support for HiFi Sterero

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio Defaults to Phone Audio and no Support for HiFi Sterero in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I connected a Bluetooth headphone so I could move around the house while listening to the audio and it's defaulting to phone communication audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tae Song, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Tae Song Win User

Bluetooth Audio Defaults to Phone Audio and no Support for HiFi Sterero

I connected a Bluetooth headphone so I could move around the house while listening to the audio and it's defaulting to phone communication audio 8000khz, mono instead of high fidelity stereo 24000khz, stereo, which it doesn't seem to support it.

You seem to need to hire some programmer with experience in Bluetooth.

:)

Tae Song, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Marek St. Win User

Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

Windows Phone 8.1 End of Support: FAQ

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Oct 22, 2020
  3. pheles22 Win User
    Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Audio Defaults to Phone Audio and no Support for HiFi Sterero

Marvin Barc, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio Defaults to Phone Audio and no Support for HiFi Sterero

1. Bluetooth Audio Defaults to Phone Audio and no Support for HiFi Sterero - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Defaults

2. Audio Default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Default: When I try and change either my headphone or USB speakers to "Also use as default for audio" it goes back to is default for communications as soon as I try and return to settings or close the window. I would like my speakers to be default audio unless I plug in my headset....
  3. Audio Default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Default: When I try and change either my headphone or USB speakers to "Also use as default for audio" it goes back to is default for communications as soon as I try and return to settings or close the window. I would like my speakers to be default audio unless I plug in my headset....
  4. Bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio: Hello. I have a new pc and am using bluetooth headphones, but the audio appears to not work. When it does, it stays for a few seconds and goes away again. I have the Windows 10....
  5. Bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio: Hello. I have a new pc and am using bluetooth headphones, but the audio appears to not work. When it does, it stays for a few seconds and goes away again. I have the Windows 10....
  6. Bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Audio

Bluetooth Audio: I have been experiencing this problem I will describe below, but have never had a problem with it until my wireless adaptor for my mouse broke and I had to connect it via Bluetooth. The problem is like this; I have my headphones connected SkullCandy Sesh, bought at the...
  8. Bluetooth audio

Bluetooth audio: Lenovo Laptop Yoga 520 -141KB; Windows 10 version 2004; OS Build (19041.450) I have a JBL Bluetooth soundbar, which used to work, but has suddenly stopped. When I connect to it, it makes a beep sound, but there is no full audio if i try and play a track. I can connect to it...
  9. bluetooth audio

bluetooth audio: surface pro. Jabra blue tooth audio shows as connected but does not appear as an output device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-audio/f5ac8527-b433-48e1-9b9c-56db845c203a
  10. Bluetooth audio from phone

Bluetooth audio from phone: Currently have windows 10 and audio coming from my phone via Bluetooth has static, cuts out and back in every second, and volume doesn't stay at the same level. Doesn't matter if I use speaker or headphones. Also this doesn't happen with my laptop so I know its not the phone....