Windows 10: Bluetooth audio delay on PC but not any apple devices

Discus and support Bluetooth audio delay on PC but not any apple devices in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a cheap Enacfire set of bluetooth buds and I've never noticed any latency watching videos or live streams on my iphone or ipad but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZoneFive, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Bluetooth audio delay on PC but not any apple devices

I have a cheap Enacfire set of bluetooth buds and I've never noticed any latency watching videos or live streams on my iphone or ipad but the connection to my PC has significant lag.

How can I have such a good connection to apple devices but an expensive PC has horrible lag?

submitted by /u/ZoneFive
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZoneFive, Sep 29, 2020
  2. harrymc Win User

Delay audio for specific device

My personal opinion is that adding a delay to the computer audio is not a precise
    solution, for two reasons :

• There is no way that you can measure exactly the required delay
    • Such a delay will be confusing for everyday work with the computer.

I suggest instead using a software product that specializes in mixing audio
    and can solve the delay problem without introducing new problems.

An example product is the free
    VB-Audio VoiceMeeter Banana.

The
    VoiceMeeter Banana User Manual
    describes how to add an action via MACRO Buttons (page 29):

One of the programmable actions does a delay on the strip numbered i :

Bluetooth audio delay on PC but not any apple devices zwLNy.jpg

I have no experience with the product, but I believe that you could use
    this feature to introduce an audio delay.

harrymc, Sep 29, 2020
  3. pheles22 Win User
    Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Bluetooth audio delay on PC but not any apple devices

No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth audio delay on PC but not any apple devices

1. Bluetooth audio delay on PC but not any apple devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio delay

2. Microphone of Apple Bluetooth devices not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone of Apple Bluetooth devices not working: Hi, Both my Apple Air Pods and Beats Studio 3 wireless are not working properly: whenever they are connected via Bluetooth, the microphone does not work. The audio playback instead works properly....
  3. Bluetooth device sound delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device sound delay: Since I installed Windows 11 it's just problems all around, it is so annoying that sound is delayed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-sound-delay/904b0140-3c6f-4a94-a4f8-e8e5ce05d059
  4. Bluetooth device sound delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device sound delay: Since I installed Windows 11 it's just problems all around, it is so annoying that sound is delayed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-sound-delay/904b0140-3c6f-4a94-a4f8-e8e5ce05d059
  5. Bluetooth device sound delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device sound delay: I just recently installed Windows 11 on my computer. Before I could easily connect to my soundbar with bluetooth and it was working just fine, no delay completely normal sound.Since I installed Windows 11 it's just problems all around, it is so annoying that sound is delayed...
  6. Bluetooth device sound delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device sound delay: I just recently installed Windows 11 on my computer. Before I could easily connect to my soundbar with bluetooth and it was working just fine, no delay completely normal sound.Since I installed Windows 11 it's just problems all around, it is so annoying that sound is delayed...
  7. No audio from any bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio from any bluetooth device: My bluetooth is acting strangely all of a sudden. I can connect to devices with no trouble - I have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard that are working fine currently typing this. I can connect to any of my bluetooth headsets fine, but none of them will play any audio.I have...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Delay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Delay?: Specifically with my Galaxy Buds+. I'm using this video to test the delay. It's super weird, because there's absolutely no delay when I use these on my phone, but there's nearly 0.5 seconds of delay on windows 10. It makes playing games with them basically impossible. Also,...
  9. Audio Delay with Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay with Bluetooth Headphones: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on a laptop and my Galaxy Buds bluetooth earphones have a delay of about 0.5s which is really annoying. It doesn't happen with any videos on my phone, but Youtube on my PC is out of sync. Have googled this and can't seem to find a fix for why W10...
  10. Audio Delay Between Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Delay Between Devices: Hey everyone, Got two Sprout Nomad V3 Speakers plugged in at the moment. One is plugged into the front I/O and the into the rear I/O. Both are working because I went into Stereo Mix and set the front jack to work when the rear jack is chosen. However, their is a delay on...