Windows 10: Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update

Discus and support Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. Last week I got a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, plugged them in before an update, and the earbuds worked fine. After upgrading to 21H1,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeeBabb, Oct 10, 2021.

1. LeeBabb Win User

Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update

Hi. Last week I got a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, plugged them in before an update, and the earbuds worked fine. After upgrading to 21H1, the headphones would plug in and out or fill with static. Can someone help me please?

:)

LeeBabb, Oct 10, 2021
  2. pheles22 Win User

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Oct 10, 2021
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2021
  4. Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update

Bluetooth device connected but not recognised as audio device W10

I recently purchased some bluetooth headphones (GLITOBT18). I managed to connect them to my laptop running windows 10.

Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update [​IMG]

However, i cant find the device in the playback settings and i therefore cant play audio through the headphones.

Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update [​IMG]

I think this may have something to do with the fact that windows is recognising it as a bluetooth headset rather than a speaker? Any help would be massively appreciated!

JackDunne01, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update

1. Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio device

2. Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update: Hi. Last week I got a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, plugged them in before an update, and the earbuds worked fine. After upgrading to 21H1, the headphones would plug in and out or fill with static. Can someone help me please?...
  3. Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update: Hi. Last week I got a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, plugged them in before an update, and the earbuds worked fine. After upgrading to 21H1, the headphones would plug in and out or fill with static. Can someone help me please?...
  4. Windows 21H1 Update Audio device not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 21H1 Update Audio device not found: I unfortunately applied the Windows 21H1 update today. Ever since, my laptop builtin microphone and speaker don't work. The devices are not getting detected in the device manager even if I do a show hidden devices.I tried to uninstall the drivers of detected sound devices...
  5. Bluetooth Audio Devices Disconnect When Playing Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio Devices Disconnect When Playing Audio: Issue Description: After pairing my audio device it shows as connected in the Bluetooth settings. When I tab out of settings and play audio, the Bluetooth device disconnects neither bluetooth nor the audio device is turned off, the device just disconnects. Sometimes the...
  6. Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out after the Windows 20H2 update

Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out after the Windows 20H2 update: Hello. I recently acquired a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, I connected them before an update, and the earpods worked fine. After I did an update to 20H2, the earpods were connecting in and out or filled with static. I connected them to an iPhone, and they worked...
  7. Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected

Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected: I bought a normal bluetooth audio receiver. It has plug & play play function. I paired it with my android and every time I turn bluetooth on, both devices got connected automatically. No issue at all. But, in my Windows 10 laptop I paired both devices and from bluetooth...
  8. Unable to connect bluetooth device after said device connected and disconnected to another...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect bluetooth device after said device connected and disconnected to another...: Figuring out that I need to access "Connect" through the Action Center already took long enough and why on earth functions to connect or disconnect are not also right there in the Bluetooth settings is mind-boggling to me. However I still haven't found a solution to my...
  9. Bluetooth audio devices disconnecting after 2 seconds

Bluetooth audio devices disconnecting after 2 seconds: Issue with connecting BT audio devices - both BeoPlay H9i (latest firmware) and UE Boom. BT set to discoverable on both devices and PC, "Connect to Bluetooth Device" in windows works perfectly - identifies devices and connects immediately. After approx. 2 seconds the status...
  10. Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices: I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts. All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10...