Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out after the Windows 20H2 update

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out after the Windows 20H2 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I recently acquired a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, I connected them before an update, and the earpods worked fine. After I did an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Beyblader_Diablo, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out after the Windows 20H2 update

Hello.

I recently acquired a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, I connected them before an update, and the earpods worked fine. After I did an update to 20H2, the earpods were connecting in and out or filled with static. I connected them to an iPhone, and they worked fine.

Can Somebody please help me?

Thanks,

Garry Strait, Youtuber.

:)

Beyblader_Diablo, Nov 2, 2020
  2. pheles22 Win User

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Bluetooth device connected but not recognised as audio device W10

I recently purchased some bluetooth headphones (GLITOBT18). I managed to connect them to my laptop running windows 10.

Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out after the Windows 20H2 update [​IMG]

However, i cant find the device in the playback settings and i therefore cant play audio through the headphones.

Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out after the Windows 20H2 update [​IMG]

I think this may have something to do with the fact that windows is recognising it as a bluetooth headset rather than a speaker? Any help would be massively appreciated!

JackDunne01, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out after the Windows 20H2 update

Bluetooth Audio Devices are not connecting in lenovo laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to connect a Bluetooth audio device to your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• May I know the audio device that you are attempting to connect?
    • Are you able to connect any other Bluetooth device to the computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the complete model number of the computer that you are using?

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10 and see if that helps.

You may also want to check the settings mentioned below:

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Setting
      . Select Devices.
    2. Click on Bluetooth & other devices. Toggle the switch to turn on the
      Bluetooth.
    3. Now click on More Bluetooth options
      link from the right pane.
    4. Press Windows + X key and select
      Device Manager
      from the context menu.
    5. Spot and expand the “Bluetooth”. Right click on the driver and select
      “Properties”
    6. Now select Power Management tab. Then
      uncheck the box beside “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.
    7. Now go to the Bluetooth Settings window opened in
      step 3. Select Options tab
    8. Check the box beside Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC. Click
      OK
    9. Now check if you are able to detect and add the controller

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out after the Windows 20H2 update

1. Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out after the Windows 20H2 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Device

2. No audio through connected Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio through connected Bluetooth device: I am having problems playing audio from my Windows PC through my Bose Bose AE2 Bluetooth headphones.1 I have previously connected to these headphones without any issues. The audio was fine2 at some point, the audio started experiencing distortions and disconnects3 I can now...
  3. Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update: Hi. Last week I got a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, plugged them in before an update, and the earbuds worked fine. After upgrading to 21H1, the headphones would plug in and out or fill with static. Can someone help me please?...
  4. Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update: Hi. Last week I got a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, plugged them in before an update, and the earbuds worked fine. After upgrading to 21H1, the headphones would plug in and out or fill with static. Can someone help me please?...
  5. Bluetooth audio device connects and disconnects after Windows 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth Not Connecting After Using Another Audio Device

Bluetooth Not Connecting After Using Another Audio Device: Ever since the last major update, Bluetooth never works the first time. If I use another audio device, such as earbuds, before I use my Bluetooth Headphones, the Headphones won't connect. To fix this I have to restart my computer. It's not a big deal, but I'd rather not have...
  7. Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device'

Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device': Hi, I've just bought a pair of Cambridge Audio Melomania Wiress Headphones. I'm trying to connect them via Bluetooth to my Windows Surface 4. The headphones are connecting but as an 'Other Device' so I'm not able to use them as an audio device. How can I change this so...
  8. Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out

Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out: For the past month all audio through bluetooth has been "stuttering" or cutting in and out randomly. Sometimes it isn't very bad, and sometimes the audio just doesn't play at all. My headset will connect through bluetooth, but wont connect to music audio. I have tried...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out

Bluetooth Audio Device connects in and out: Hello. I recently acquired a pair of Touch Two C8 wireless earbuds, I connected them before an update, and the earpods worked fine. After I did an update to 20H2, the earpods were connecting in and out or filled with static. I connected them to an iPhone, and they worked...
  10. Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices: I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts. All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10...