Windows 10: Bluetooth audio device is not working properly when I play online music but works great...

Discus and support Bluetooth audio device is not working properly when I play online music but works great... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello friends, I have a problem with my Bluetooth device which is not working fine when I play online music and YouTube. But when I play music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SAIKIRAN KARANAM, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Bluetooth audio device is not working properly when I play online music but works great...

Hello friends,

I have a problem with my Bluetooth device which is not working fine when I play online music and YouTube. But when I play music through Groove music it is working great. It works fine when I play local files but I usually listen Amazon music on Google chrome then it do not work properly. I get disturbances in the music and I made sure that the internet connection was good. I tried all the methods suggested by Windows help and other methods available on the internet. I hope I explained my problem clearly. Please remember that my Bluetooth device is fine it does not have any issues, It works great when I connect to other devices. Please sort out this issue if anybody are acquaint with this issue. The other details about my devices and OS are as follows,

Laptop : HP 15 Core i3 7th Gen 15-ds0043tu

Operating system : Windows 10

Connectivity : Bluetooth-V4

Bluetooth device : BOAT Rockerz 400

:)

SAIKIRAN KARANAM, Aug 24, 2019
  2. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Aug 24, 2019
  3. "No device i.d. is given" message in Bluetooth Device Manager to play android music through p.c. speakers

Hello. I have a perfectly good and updated working Bluetooth adapter on my Windows 10 Home version. It works great for sending and receiving files between my android and p.c., but the one thing it will not allow is the option in Bluetooth Device Manager
    where the phone is double-clicked in the device list, showing the ability to play music from the android through the p.c. When "connect" is clicked, it shows that it is "connect-ing", and the music player on the Android gets muted as if it's playing Bluetooth,
    even enabling me to switch audio back to playing through the device. When I double click on the device during this process of trying to connect, it states "No device i.d. is given". I have even clicked on "Receive a file" in Bluetooth to try and get this to
    work. Like I stated, everything else in my Bluetooth adapter is working great between my phone and p.c., in regard to sharing files. Thanks.

DavidSeguin, Aug 24, 2019
  4. pheles22 Win User

Bluetooth audio device is not working properly when I play online music but works great...

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth audio device is not working properly when I play online music but works great...

1. Bluetooth audio device is not working properly when I play online music but works great... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio device

2. Bluetooth does not work properly when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth does not work properly when playing games: Hi,When i use my bluetooth headphones without any games started the sound is just fine. But sometimes when i start a game, not always but sometimes the sound glitches and the base dissapears and i start hearing my keyboard and mouse very clearly. And as soon as i stop playing...
  3. Bluetooth does not work properly when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth does not work properly when playing games: Hi,When i use my bluetooth headphones without any games started the sound is just fine. But sometimes when i start a game, not always but sometimes the sound glitches and the base dissapears and i start hearing my keyboard and mouse very clearly. And as soon as i stop playing...
  4. Bluetooth devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices not working properly: Hi, I have a new pc with windows 11 pro installed. The motherboard has bluetooth built in but when i try to connect a device some of them are not showing up in the list of device that are ready to connect.All drivers in my pc are up to date, i've also tried to disinstall and...
  5. Bluetooth devices not working properly

Bluetooth devices not working properly: Hi, I have a new pc with windows 11 pro installed. The motherboard has bluetooth built in but when i try to connect a device some of them are not showing up in the list of device that are ready to connect.All drivers in my pc are up to date, i've also tried to disinstall and...
  6. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not working properly.: So... I'm having an issue.I bought a generic bluetooth adapter for my PC and it keeps disconnecting my Xbox Series X controller whenever I connect it, it literally goes for 15 seconds and then disconnects. So, I looked the issue online and a solution was to go to Device...
  7. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

Bluetooth Device not working properly.: So... I'm having an issue.I bought a generic bluetooth adapter for my PC and it keeps disconnecting my Xbox Series X controller whenever I connect it, it literally goes for 15 seconds and then disconnects. So, I looked the issue online and a solution was to go to Device...
  8. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth Audio Devices Disconnect When Playing Audio

Bluetooth Audio Devices Disconnect When Playing Audio: Issue Description: After pairing my audio device it shows as connected in the Bluetooth settings. When I tab out of settings and play audio, the Bluetooth device disconnects neither bluetooth nor the audio device is turned off, the device just disconnects. Sometimes the...
  10. Bluetooth and System Audio not working properly.

Bluetooth and System Audio not working properly.: Hello, I've been having this issue for weeks now and it continues to be more and more frustrating. Here is the Problem: I connect my Bluetooth speaker a Monster RR3 to me computer and everything is fine until I try to pause and play a video for example, YouTube. I'll...