Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a normal bluetooth audio receiver. It has plug & play play function. I paired it with my android and every time I turn bluetooth on, both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BINOYGHOSH, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected

I bought a normal bluetooth audio receiver. It has plug & play play function. I paired it with my android and every time I turn bluetooth on, both devices got connected automatically. No issue at all.

But, in my Windows 10 laptop I paired both devices and from bluetooth setting page I can see that both device are connected. But after few seconds ~ 17 Sec got automatically disconnected. What's wrong? Any help appreciated.

I can not upload image here, don't know what's wrong so, I upload screenshots onImgur Third Party Website, Be Careful With Ads.

Screenshots 1: https://imgur.com/6ojG1ry Screenshots 2: https://imgur.com/KbFyNQH

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Sep 22, 2020

2. Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect

Hi,

I've run into a problem recently with pairing my wireless Bose Soundsport headphones to my PC. Up until recently, the headphones paired and worked fine with my PC and iPhone simultaneously. I have 2 pairs of these exact headphones, and neither of them connect to this PC. However, they still connect to any other device.

The problem I am experiencing has persisted ever since I installed a graphics driver update via the GeForce Experience application (version 397.64, released on 05/09/2018). I updated this driver as a result of a few Memory_Management BSOD's and crashes while playing Fortnite.

Before anyone says, "Have you tried a troubleshooter / reinstall bluetooth drivers / make device discoverable / etc..." , please know that I've gone through the basic steps to solve problems like these. The only thing I haven't done is revert to a previous graphics driver - as I'd rather not do that. From a few hours of research, I haven't seen a problem similar to this.

What I Am Experiencing:
    - I've paired and un-paired this device many times in the past. So I know the procedure.
    - When I set the headphones to "Ready to Pair", the device name is expected to appear in the device list after clicking "Add Bluetooth or other device" in Windows Bluetooth settings.
    - Instead, I only see an audio device called "Headphone" that, when clicked, will just say "Connecting..." indefinitely (see attached image).

In the past, the "Add Bluetooth or other device" would display the name of the device (Bose Soundsport), whereas now it only displays "Headphone". Why can my PC only see the headphones?

Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected [​IMG]

davyjones90, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Keeping devices from automatically connecting via Bluetooth

I've tried disabling the Bluetooth earlier and again following your suggestion

and offer that this is not a workable solution.

With, on my laptop, my Bose speakers and other devices are paired but not connected and the

Bluetooth is turned off, if the TV is on and connected (using) the Bose system, the laptop will

automatically connect to the speakers (disconnecting the TV) when Bluetooth is toggled on.

Given the above, I have to go through a convoluted routine anytime I want to connect to a device (printer, etc.) while the TV is on. Connecting, disconnecting, pairing, reconnecting, disconnecting, etc. etc. isn't a real solution.

Hopefully there's another approach or a real solution coming in the Windows 10 upgrade

that I understand is to be out this year.

Any thoughts??

Thomas-_-_, Sep 22, 2020
  4. MarcinJ Win User

Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected

Scripting connecting/disconnecting a paired Bluetooth device

Is there a way, through powershell, or any other tools to connect and disconnect a paired Bluetooth device? Basically press the Connect/Disconnect button in Bluetooth & other devices, except from command line of whatever sort (Powershell, bat using some command line tools, code in C#, C++, etc.):

Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected eFqCm.png

I found this answer but it involves unpairing and pairing again, which won't work because my headphones need to be in pairing mode to accept new pairing. I'd rather not simulate keypresses and mouse clicks via AutoIt or some other software like that.

MarcinJ, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected

1. Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Device

2. Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices: I recently tried pairing a BT speaker to my PC with a fully updated Windows 11 install on a Z590 Master motherboard and ran into an issue. I tried pairing it like I've always done through settings/bluetooth & devices and clicking on "Add device" and selecting the speaker and...
  3. Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Audio Devices: I recently tried pairing a BT speaker to my PC with a fully updated Windows 11 install on a Z590 Master motherboard and ran into an issue. I tried pairing it like I've always done through settings/bluetooth & devices and clicking on "Add device" and selecting the speaker and...
  4. Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect: Hello, recently my bluetooth has been acting up, it will pair to my devices and is able to discover them however when i try to connect to the devices i am met with the promt "that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again". There is no issue...
  5. Bluetooth can't connect to paired devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth can't connect to paired devices: Currently having an issue with my bluetooth randomly stop working one day. I can't connect to any of paired devices or any new ones, however I am able to discover them. I also cannot remove my current paired devices. My bluetooth is turned on and everything has been updated....
  6. Paired Bluetooth device asks for pairing at every connection

Paired Bluetooth device asks for pairing at every connection: Hi,i use two notebooks with the same integrated Bluetooth / Wifi Adapter Intel Wireless AC7260. Paired Device is a Measuring-Device. On notebook1 it works like this: I initiate the connection via third party app Testo. The app briefly searches for the meter on the defined COM...
  7. BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting

BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting: Hi there, a few months I purchased a program to clean my system up and help it run smoother. In the midst of the purchase there was an extra program to update drivers available which I so foolishly agreed to purchasing and decided to update drivers as well. Upon doing so...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Pairing and Connecting Problems

Bluetooth Audio Pairing and Connecting Problems: After umpteen tries, my computer finally discovered and paired with my wireless headphones Echo Buds. But then the computer wouldn't connect with them. So per one of the recommended measures, I unpaired them and tried to pair again. Now I am back to the computer not...
  9. Bluetooth not connecting to paired device.

Bluetooth not connecting to paired device.: I have gone through the steps to pair an audio device to my laptop. However, when I have tried to connect my headphones I get this message: [ATTACH] My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga 500 and my headphones are Grundig bluetooth wireless headphones (they did not come this a model...
  10. Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices

Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices: ^Title. Headphones work fine while connecting to other devices, (phone, a different computer)However, this computer can't connect to any bluetooth devices. Upon running Toubleshoot>Bluetooth Devices, It tells me that the bluetooth radio wasn't enabled, and enabled it. And...