Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio devices wont connect automatically - Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio devices wont connect automatically - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a JBL Go speaker and a Sonic Gear headset both connected with Bluetooth. They connects with my mobile without hassle in second when I turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AshenPerera1, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Audio devices wont connect automatically - Windows 10

I have a JBL Go speaker and a Sonic Gear headset both connected with Bluetooth. They connects with my mobile without hassle in second when I turn on Bluetooth. But In my Windows 10 Laptop, I always have to "Forget the Device" and pair it again for it to function. At the end of the day once I shut down my PC, next day I have to keep doing the same.

Yeah I tried "services.msc" Bluetooth support options and nothing helps.

:)

AshenPerera1, Oct 1, 2018
  2. pheles22 Win User

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Audio devices wont connect automatically - Windows 10

Bluetooth device wont connect.

Hi Joseph,

We released an article that discusses on how to connect to Bluetooth devices. We suggest that you visit this
    link and follow the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio devices wont connect automatically - Windows 10

1. Bluetooth Audio devices wont connect automatically - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio devices

2. No audio through connected Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio through connected Bluetooth device: I am having problems playing audio from my Windows PC through my Bose Bose AE2 Bluetooth headphones.1 I have previously connected to these headphones without any issues. The audio was fine2 at some point, the audio started experiencing distortions and disconnects3 I can now...
  3. Can't connect bluetooth audio devices to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect bluetooth audio devices to windows 10: Hello,2 days ago my ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UR W10 laptop stopped connecting to my bluetooth earbuds. I tried my other bluetooth audio devices such as speakers and headsets. But the problem continued. It connects to other bluetooth devices. But whenever I try to connect any...
  4. Audio Mixer automatically changing devices after connecting a bluetooth soundbar

Audio Mixer automatically changing devices after connecting a bluetooth soundbar: Hello, Whenever I connect myt Samsung T650 sound bar via bluetooth, the volume mixer decides it wants to automatically swap devices rapidly until sometime after I disconnect the sound bar, then everything goes back to normal. I am on a fresh install of windows 10 home and...
  5. Windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems with connected devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems with connected devices: So I've had this issue for a few months and gave up on it but thought I'd try posting on Reddit for a possible fix. My Bluetooth headphones are paired with the PC and connect successfully. I can select them as the output device but no sound comes through. If I 'remove device'...
  6. Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device'

Audio Bluetooth Device connecting as 'Other Device': Hi, I've just bought a pair of Cambridge Audio Melomania Wiress Headphones. I'm trying to connect them via Bluetooth to my Windows Surface 4. The headphones are connecting but as an 'Other Device' so I'm not able to use them as an audio device. How can I change this so...
  7. Windows 10 disable automatic connection to Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 disable automatic connection to Bluetooth devices: Hi, This is really unacceptable. There are a lot of threads and comments saying users want this feature, and they all get really stupid answers. Users want and need a way to disable the automatic connection to Bluetooth devices without having to "forget" them every...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected

Bluetooth Audio Device Paired, Connected & Then Automatically Gets Disconnected: I bought a normal bluetooth audio receiver. It has plug & play play function. I paired it with my android and every time I turn bluetooth on, both devices got connected automatically. No issue at all. But, in my Windows 10 laptop I paired both devices and from bluetooth...
  9. Automatic connection to bluetooth devices

Automatic connection to bluetooth devices: Hi everybody, I was just asking myself how to make my pc do this thing: I turn on bluetooth > it connects to a specific device; bluetooth connection is great, but very often is limited by the fact that a device can be connected with just another one at a time, so if we...
  10. Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices: I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts. All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 connnect bluetooth device automatically

2. windows 10 bluetooth stereo wont connect automatically

3. windows 10 bluetooth doesnt connect automatically

4. windows 10 1809 wont connect to my bluetooth devices