Windows 10: Bluetooth audio devices

Discus and support Bluetooth audio devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I restore a Bluetooth audio device when pairing was removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WicusBrits, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Bluetooth audio devices

How can I restore a Bluetooth audio device when pairing was removed

:)

WicusBrits, Jun 7, 2020
  2. pheles22 Win User

Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Bluetooth audio devices

Marvin Barc, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth audio devices

1. Bluetooth audio devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio devices

2. Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device: Hi.I'm using Windows 11. So, I just tried pairing my Airpods Pro 1st gen and they connect but they don't show up as an audio device neither as an output or input and it doesn't show "Connected audio" like it did before. Tried with a JBL Go 2, same issue. Bluetooth adapter is...
  3. Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device: Hi.I'm using Windows 11. So, I just tried pairing my Airpods Pro 1st gen and they connect but they don't show up as an audio device neither as an output or input and it doesn't show "Connected audio" like it did before. Tried with a JBL Go 2, same issue. Bluetooth adapter is...
  4. Bluetooth device no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device no audio: I have Acer Aspire A314-32 now running Windows 11, my concern is that after upgrading from Win 10; my Bluetooth devices don't work like it was before. Yes, it shows being connected but I'm hearing no sounds. Please help. Thank you....
  5. Bluetooth device no audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device no audio: I have Acer Aspire A314-32 now running Windows 11, my concern is that after upgrading from Win 10; my Bluetooth devices don't work like it was before. Yes, it shows being connected but I'm hearing no sounds. Please help. Thank you....
  6. Bluetooth Audio Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio Devices: Can you/ How do you connect multiple bluetooth audio devices and play on all at the same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-audio-devices/18b7a2a6-3d86-4f8b-b311-5e68cb3279d2
  7. Bluetooth audio device

Bluetooth audio device: I have no sound with with my Momentum True Wireless Sennheiser when I connect with my PC. Pairing is OK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-audio-device/76a65e65-6c38-430e-aeec-76161157f850
  8. Bluetooth audio devices

Bluetooth audio devices: I just got new hearing aids that come with bluetooth. They connect to my cell phone but not my Windows 10 laptop Dell Inspiron 5759 - Windows 10 Home. They are discoverable as "L-KS9.0 hearing aid" but the entry goes under "Other devices" rather than "Audio" so Windows...
  9. bluetooth device audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth device audio: I have a Bluetooth dongle and a Plantronics Bluetooth earpiece on a win10 computer. I was able to pair the headset but there is no sound. The devices tab shows both. However, the sound manager does not show the earpiece as an option. Not sure where to go next...
  10. Bluetooth audio device

Bluetooth audio device: My Lenovo PC can connect to my JBL go 2 wireless audio device, however the audio is not transmitted. Windows says the JBL should be pluged in - but JBL is wireless and works via bluetooth. Can you help me solve this problem?...