Windows 10: Bluetooth audio from 2 sources

Discus and support Bluetooth audio from 2 sources in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I usually watch Netflix with friends using the Teleparty extension, and we do a Google/Zoom meet along with it for better experience. However, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iprefertostayanon, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Bluetooth audio from 2 sources

I usually watch Netflix with friends using the Teleparty extension, and we do a Google/Zoom meet along with it for better experience. However, when I connect my bluetooth headset, I can only hear audio from either Netflix or the meet. When I connect wired headset, I can hear audio from both the sources. Idk where I'm going wrong. Please help.

submitted by /u/iprefertostayanon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iprefertostayanon, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Marek St. Win User
    Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

Windows Phone 8.1 End of Support: FAQ

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Nov 29, 2020
  4. Bluetooth audio from 2 sources

Marvin Barc, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth audio from 2 sources

1. Bluetooth audio from 2 sources - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio sources

2. can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??: Is there a way for me to enjoy game audio on my laptop, and also a seperate audio at the same time in my bluetooth family room at the same time? I.E. play command and conquer on my laptop and also listen to music via bluetooth receiver on my front room speakers?Online step by...
  3. can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??: Is there a way for me to enjoy game audio on my laptop, and also a seperate audio at the same time in my bluetooth family room at the same time? I.E. play command and conquer on my laptop and also listen to music via bluetooth receiver on my front room speakers?Online step by...
  4. Simulate 5.1 surround from 2-channel source?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Simulate 5.1 surround from 2-channel source?: I have a 5.1 speaker system connected to my Windows 10 PC. Is there any way that I can play a 2-channel source (e.g. music) over all 5 speakers (i.e. a simulated surround sound)? My AV amp in the lounge has this feature and I really enjoy listening to music that way. 181932
  5. Setting up 2 audio sources from different outputs to play in surround

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting up 2 audio sources from different outputs to play in surround: I have a soundbar that is connected via an optical cable, and a subwoofer that is connected via aux, and I want them to work in unison. Ive looked into doing this before but didn't really find anything, if someone could point me to the right menus or link a tutorial would be...
  6. Microsoft Headphones 2 connected via Bluetooth to MS Surface Book 3: audio sources

Microsoft Headphones 2 connected via Bluetooth to MS Surface Book 3: audio sources: Hello, I have Microsoft Headphones 2 connected via Bluetooth to my MS Surface Book 3. Now assume that for example I listen to an online radio stream which works fine and I can hear it fine with my headphones. However, whenever I start a program like Zoom or I start to...
  7. Is it possible to have 2 different audio sources played on 2 different devices?

Is it possible to have 2 different audio sources played on 2 different devices?: For example i have a song on youtube playing, firefox, and i want to watch a twitch livestream on chrome with headphones. But at the same time i want the music to be played on my stereo system. Is that possible? If so, how? submitted by /u/Xalova [link] [comments]...
  8. Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers

Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers: How can you have the audio be transmitted to two Bluetooth (4.0) speakers? Both speakers show up in Windows and I can switch between the 2 easily but can't get the sound on both at the same time. I found two solutions online: 1) to use the Stereo Mix but that didn't work at...
  9. 1 computer, 2 screen and double audio source

1 computer, 2 screen and double audio source: Hi... So, here what I want to do: I have a PC connected with 2 monitors. I want to play 2 differents videos on which monitor and I want the sound to be reproduced on differents sources. I have a on-board audio from the motherboard and I also have a speaker on one of my...
  10. Bluetooth audio from another source is interrupted even when windows sound is muted

Bluetooth audio from another source is interrupted even when windows sound is muted: I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones which can be connected to two sources at once. When one of the source sends some sound the headphones automatically switch to it, its a standard behavior in such a case. Scenario: The headphones are connected to the windows 10 PC...