Windows 10: Bluetooth audio glitch; keeps on switching voice, music on and off.

Discus and support Bluetooth audio glitch; keeps on switching voice, music on and off. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi.My bluetooth audio has been glitching. Voice and music keep disappearing on settings as shown in the screen recording below Youtube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John Wilmer Castillo, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Bluetooth audio glitch; keeps on switching voice, music on and off.

Hi.My bluetooth audio has been glitching. Voice and music keep disappearing on settings as shown in the screen recording below Youtube Link.https://youtu.be/A2ImbHs0X0U

:)

John Wilmer Castillo, Jun 27, 2021

2. Audio glitches when playing music over Bluetooth Speaker

i've close the Bluetooth settings (as microsoft suggested) but still there's some audio glitches when I try to open some program (chrome, word, etc.) and when my laptop running a heavy task, also when there's notification.
    My bluetooth speaker working properly when i connect it with my phone, and no audio glitches.

Rio A Zulfikar, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Lumia 920 - Disable Bluetooth Audio but keep Voice

I've been searching everywhere and can't seem to find an answer to this..

What I want to do is keep the bluetooth voice link in my car (all working great btw) but disable the audio so that navigation directions come from the phone speaker. My Nokia N8 did this by default but I cannot seem to find an option in Setting or Drive to
    prevent the audio from going to Bluetooth.

Any suggestions or know where this setting is?

Thanks

Erkki

erkkimerkki, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Bluetooth audio glitch; keeps on switching voice, music on and off.

Bluetooth device always connected as voice instead of voice and audio

My bluetooth headset used to work just fine. But then when i tried to connect my bluetooth device, it's always connected as voice when it usually say connected to voice and audio. It's working perfectly back then when i connect and it's connected to voice
    and audio and now it's just connected to voice only instead to voice and audio. So if i play music or something, it will play the sound in handfree mode like when we are in phone calls.

Please help me fix this. It's annoying thoo.

Rio Pratama, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth audio glitch; keeps on switching voice, music on and off.

1. Bluetooth audio glitch; keeps on switching voice, music on and off. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio glitch

2. Airpods keep switching form Connected to Connected Voice, Music and then back and wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods keep switching form Connected to Connected Voice, Music and then back and wont...: So this has happened multiple time to me after either shutting my computer down or updating my computer. I've been able to fix it in the past, but today my airpods wanna be difficult. I've tried for almost 5 hours now to fix them, and I've tried any tutorial I could find...
  3. Airpods keep switching form Connected to Connected Voice, Music and then back and wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods keep switching form Connected to Connected Voice, Music and then back and wont...: So this has happened multiple time to me after either shutting my computer down or updating my computer. I've been able to fix it in the past, but today my airpods wanna be difficult. I've tried for almost 5 hours now to fix them, and I've tried any tutorial I could find...
  4. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  5. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  6. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Bluetooth audio device is only connected to voice but not music?

My Bluetooth audio device is only connected to voice but not music?: I am able to connect to my Bluetooth headphones to my windows 10 computer but there is no audio coming from headphones.I am attaching screenshots of my configuration.Anyone kindly help me!Thanks in advance....
  8. Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio: Hey there, I'm having a slight problem with my bluetooth headphones connecting to my windows 10 device. They work perfectly fine on my other devices, but when I try to play audio from my laptop, I cannot hear anything. However, for some reason, windows says that my headphones...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice: Hi there So I'm using Galaxy Buds to connect to my laptop and this morning when I connected, it said that it was connected to music, but not to voice, and so I went into the sound control panel to confirm this, and it said that the stereo profile was connected, but the...
  10. Bluetooth Problem with Audio and Voice.

Bluetooth Problem with Audio and Voice.: I just recently bought a Sony WH1000mx3 and I wanted to use them as a all purpose headphones. That includes Movies, Music, Gaming and being on the go. Since my desktop computer does not have a built bluetooth, I had to go and buy a Bluetooth Usb dongle. It connected well...