Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Found a bug with Bluetooth audio with 1803. I can reproduce on 4 computers with clean install or upgrade. Same bug. So this PC has a Broadcom USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doctorwizz, May 6, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

Found a bug with Bluetooth audio with 1803. I can reproduce on 4 computers with clean install or upgrade. Same bug.
    So this PC has a Broadcom USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I have a pair of Creative Bluetooth speaker that connects to it. I only use this as a backup speaker. My Denon AVR uses WASAPI when watching moves in Atmos, DTS, etc.

After a clean or upgrade install of 1803, the Bluetooth audio slider does not change volume. It makes a beep when moving the slider. Like beeps for every step. If you turn the slider all the way down, the volume does mute. When you turn it up one step, the speakers are full blast. They are always playing a full blast no matter where the slider is. And after playing with the slider for a minute, Bluetooth disconnects. I tried a different BT adapter on this PC. It has the same behavior. It's a multi-boot PC and this adapter works fine in Win7, Win8.1 and Win10 1703. Thanks MS!

This occurs on 2 other PC too. One is a Dell 1820 with an Intel network/BT adapter.

Who else sees this bug?

Who else noticed this? It's not a driver problem. They changed a lot of sound things in 1803.

:)

doctorwizz, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

1. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Bugged

2. Audio bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio bug?: Ever since the latest windows 11 update yesterday, the front audio port on my pc no longer works. What's going on with this? The green port at the back works but now the one at the front which ive used for well over a year since i got the pc had just ceased to function...
  3. Audio bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio bug?: Ever since the latest windows 11 update yesterday, the front audio port on my pc no longer works. What's going on with this? The green port at the back works but now the one at the front which ive used for well over a year since i got the pc had just ceased to function...
  4. Audio bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio bug: Hello everyone!I'm having some trouble with a bluetooth headset,the audio works perfectly fine,but when I open any game the audio service doesn't work anymore and I dont hear anyting untill I restart my pc...
  5. Audio bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio bug: Hello everyone!I'm having some trouble with a bluetooth headset,the audio works perfectly fine,but when I open any game the audio service doesn't work anymore and I dont hear anyting untill I restart my pc...
  6. Audio bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth bug

Bluetooth bug: My computer Bluetooth suddenly turns off and when I try to turn it back on the Bluetooth button is gone I try to search on the internet how to fix it but when I try every possible solution nothing work. pls, help!...
  8. Bluetooth bug

Bluetooth bug: My bluetooth option disappears from my laptop all of a sudden and i can't find it after that in device manager and hence i cant even try to troubleshoot it because bluetooth troubleshooter cannot find the bluetooth installed in my system. Last time the same problem occurred...
  9. Audio bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio bug: Hello, so I use wireless headphones (bluetooth) and there has been a few games that when I load the game up, my audio breaks and just plays quiet crackling sounds, and mutes all other audio. When I close the games my audio goes back to normal, so far this has happened with...
  10. Audio bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio bug: Hello, So I had this bug effect two computers now without a clear solution. Where the audio will not play, even after Windows updates, both drivers being replaced and updates, and even 3-rd party application said to fix it. In the Windows' sound setting you can see that it...