Windows 10: Bluetooth audio issues after latest update

Discus and support Bluetooth audio issues after latest update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently installed the latest windows update and now any audio I get from Bluetooth is choppy and stutters every second. I did not have this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Plasma_Blitz, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Bluetooth audio issues after latest update

I recently installed the latest windows update and now any audio I get from Bluetooth is choppy and stutters every second. I did not have this problem before the update and reinstalling/trying to update the driver's hasn't worked. Anyone else getting anything like this?

submitted by /u/Plasma_Blitz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Plasma_Blitz, Nov 20, 2020

2. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueBluetooth audio issues after latest update :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Rhen Pal Win User

Bluetooth audio issues after latest update

Bluetooth Audio Issues in Windows 10

Hi,

Were there any changes or updates made prior to this issue?

We suggest that you refer to the steps on this
    link
    to fix the issue.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth audio issues after latest update

1. Bluetooth audio issues after latest update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio issues

2. Latest Windows 10 Update Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows 10 Update Audio Issue: Recently -- by that, I mean last week when this question is asked -- there seems to be an imbalance audio levels for my PC. The way I can describe it is the low end is more quieter, whereas the high end is boosted too loudly. One example is when I am playing racing or...
  3. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio after latest windows updates: I have a Dell Inspiron 3668 computer and have the latest bios and Realtek audio driver from Dell, but audio stopped working after last Windows update. The troubleshooter is no help--it thinks there isn't a problem. After trying to send a tone and replying I didn't hear it, it...
  4. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio after latest windows updates: I have a Dell Inspiron 3668 computer and have the latest bios and Realtek audio driver from Dell, but audio stopped working after last Windows update. The troubleshooter is no help--it thinks there isn't a problem. After trying to send a tone and replying I didn't hear it, it...
  5. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Audio Issue - latest Update help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Issue - latest Update help: So I installed the latest update 2 days ago and now my 5.1 surround sound isnt working anymore. I have everything up to date but it seems realtek or windows hastn updated that. I can only use stereo for some reason anyone here with a fix maybe? (speakers fill wont work)...
  7. Bluetooth audio stuttering after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stuttering after latest update: I installed the latest Windows 10 update but now my bluetooth audio devices are stuttering when they play any sound. I tried this with two different devices - a SONOS Move speaker, and the Sony WF-1000XM3 earbuds, both have the same issues. Tried doing all the classic...
  8. Audio Issue After the Latest Update

Audio Issue After the Latest Update: I just updated my PC about an hour ago, after the update I got some issue on my audio. I tried all the basic troubleshooting that I found here and on google but none of them resolve the issue. I swear, I regret updating my PC. Hays. :(...
  9. NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?)

NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?): My laptop did automatically an update after i shut it down yesterday and today there is no Audio at all. It says "No Audio Output Device Installed" Please help me, what happened? Did the update mess up my audio or is it something else? What can i do? [ATTACH]...
  10. Maximus VII audio issues after latest Windows update

Maximus VII audio issues after latest Windows update: Hey guys, I'm using Windows 10 64-bit Version 1607 and it got an automatic cumulative update yesterday KB3200970. The board is Maximus VII Formula with an i7 4790K and 16Gb RAM and an ASUS Strix GTX 1080. Following the update, I am having significant issues with my...