Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I Recently installed Windows 10 1909 via Bootcamp on my 2018 MacBook Pro. There is issues with the Bluetooth Audio stuttering. When I open Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HabsFan2014, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

I Recently installed Windows 10 1909 via Bootcamp on my 2018 MacBook Pro. There is issues with the Bluetooth Audio stuttering. When I open Device Manager it shows the following drivers. I updated Windows fully and also the Bootcamp Drivers. When I try to install the Apple Bluetooth Driver i get a error code 52 saying that the driver isn't digitally signed. Is there a different way I can install the Apple Bluetooth driver.

Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp 80451623-00a3-41f4-9167-51dd67c93cfd?upload=true.jpg

:)

HabsFan2014, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 3, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

1. Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio issues

2. Windows 10 Audio not working on Mac using bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Audio not working on Mac using bootcamp: Hey y'all, so I recently installed Windows 10 on my 2018 MacBook Air, and when I put my laptop to sleep, the audio turns off. I have to restart the computer every time I want the sound to work again. I tried updating the drivers, but nothing was available. If you have any...
  3. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.

Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.: Hello. I have been having some issues with connecting to Bluetooth. I know this is a known issue, but as far as I have seen, my issue is unique. That issue is that Bluetooth just isn't there. It is a thing in settings but in quick action manager, device manager, etc,...
  4. Bluetooth issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues with bootcamp: Hey everyone, I run Windows 10 partitioned on a Macbook Pro. 99% of my work is tied to MacOS, so Apple is a necessity. I run a fairly decent setup ('17 15" Macbook Pro i7, Radeon Pro video card) so I wanted to download W10 to enjoy some gaming. The only issue I'm facing is...
  5. Bootcamp bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bootcamp bluetooth: There is no Bluetooth on my Bootcamp version of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-bluetooth/1cd47691-4a8b-44da-84f6-ddb8d2fdb8c2
  6. Windows 10 BootCamp Bluetooth Problem

Windows 10 BootCamp Bluetooth Problem: I use Windows 10 on an iMac, and suddenly, one update completely removed the bluetooth capability on the device dissapeared after one update. I don't remember which update, but I do remember doing a post on the Feedback Hub. I usually keep my device up-to-date. My iMac is a...
  7. Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10: Hi, I'm having issues getting my bluetooth mouse paired to my 2016 Macbook Pro running Windows 10 on bootcamp. The mouse is brand new and works perfectly on the other halves Macbook. The windows 10 install via Bootcamp was smooth with no issues, all installed correctly....
  8. Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections: Hi, I recently downloaded bootcamp Windows 10 on my Mac Pro 2017, and I am still having disconnections and other bluetooth issues. The problem: After connecting a wireless mouse Magic Mouse 2, the mouse will randomly disconnect at certain times - the time it stays...
  9. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!

Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!: Hello! I have a MacBook Pro 2016 running Windows 10 with BootCamp. Recently my bluetooth keyboard and trackpad have stopped working. When I connect them through the Windows bluetooth setup they say 'Connected' and will function for a very short time, and then not at all,...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Issues (Windows 10)

Bluetooth Audio Issues (Windows 10): So, I've just recently updated my laptop to Windows 10. I think that because of this, my bluetooth headset has begun to malfunction in strange ways, including (usually all at once as I try to fix the first bullet) Making videos, spotify songs, and mp3/mp4 files on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. macbook windows bootcamp bluetooth problem

3. bootcamp windows 10 bluetooth issue

4. bluetooth bootcamp not working,
  5. bootcamp bluetooth mouse not connecting,
  6. windows version 1909 bootcamp drivers,
  7. bootcamp windows 10 bluetooth audio,
  8. macbook pro 16 bluetooth driver windows 10,
  9. bluetooth windows 10 bootcamp