Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I Recently installed Windows 10 1909 via Bootcamp on my 2018 MacBook Pro. There is issues with the Bluetooth Audio stuttering. When I open Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HabsFan2014, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

I Recently installed Windows 10 1909 via Bootcamp on my 2018 MacBook Pro. There is issues with the Bluetooth Audio stuttering. When I open Device Manager it shows the following drivers. I updated Windows fully and also the Bootcamp Drivers. When I try to install the Apple Bluetooth Driver i get a error code 52 saying that the driver isn't digitally signed. Is there a different way I can install the Apple Bluetooth driver.

Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp 80451623-00a3-41f4-9167-51dd67c93cfd?upload=true.jpg

:)

HabsFan2014, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 3, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

1. Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio issues

2. [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering: When I connect my bluetooth headphones to my Macbook Pro, the audio sounds like a badly scratched CD. The problem worsens when I also connect my Apple bluetooth keyboard. I've tried multiple fixes and nothing seems to work. Details follow. Set up and devices: Machine:...
  3. Windows 10 in bootloop issue with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 in bootloop issue with Bootcamp: Recently tried all the methods of trying to install Windows 10 on Bootcamp Catalina OS resulting in a loop of rebooting the Mac. Apple support staff has now routed me to Windows. Any help would be much appreciated! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp: Hello. I have a 2011 imac 27" running bootcamp windows 10. the speakers do not work and the audio ports do not work. i have tried many solutions and cannot find one that works for me....
  5. Bluetooth colloboration option missing in Windows 10 on Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth colloboration option missing in Windows 10 on Bootcamp: Hello, Bluetooth colloboration is enabled and i need to disable it because of mouse lag issue in bootcamp. But after automatic update of windows the bluetooth collaboration option is missing, so i cant disable it(there is no rollback for this driver). Is there any way to...
  6. Unable to connect to devices using Bluetooth - Bootcamp MBP.

Unable to connect to devices using Bluetooth - Bootcamp MBP.: Hello, I recently utilised bootcamp to install Windows 10 on my 2016 MacBook Pro, however I am unable to connect to Bluetooth devices. When I attempt to connect to a device, it says that it is connecting, however the status doesn't change until it times out. I have...
  7. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!

Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!: Hello! I have a MacBook Pro 2016 running Windows 10 with BootCamp. Recently my bluetooth keyboard and trackpad have stopped working. When I connect them through the Windows bluetooth setup they say 'Connected' and will function for a very short time, and then not at all,...
  8. Windows Audio Bluetooth Issues

Windows Audio Bluetooth Issues: My pc does not have bluetooth so I am using a bluetooth usb dongle plugged in the front of the computer. I recently purchased a bluetooth headphone headset (Audeze Mobius) to use with my windows pc. I have no issues when using them via a USB connection. When I try to use...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Issues (Windows 10)

Bluetooth Audio Issues (Windows 10): So, I've just recently updated my laptop to Windows 10. I think that because of this, my bluetooth headset has begun to malfunction in strange ways, including (usually all at once as I try to fix the first bullet) Making videos, spotify songs, and mp3/mp4 files on my...
  10. Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp)

Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp): Hi, I have a Macbook Pro 2017 running Win10 (BootCamp). I bought a bluetooth mouse (Logitech M337). The mouse works fine when used in Mac OS. But when I use it on Windows 10 OS (BootCamp) it does not work. I assume there should be a problem on the software (driver)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bootcamp bluetooth mouse not connecting

2. windows version 1909 bootcamp drivers

3. bootcamp windows 10 bluetooth audio

4. macbook pro 16 bluetooth driver windows 10,
  5. bluetooth windows 10 bootcamp