Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio Issues

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computers Bluetooth has worked perfectly fine until now. I have used it carefully and made sure to stay far away from viruses and malware, but I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MotesBro, May 23, 2020.

1. MotesBro Win User

Bluetooth Audio Issues

My computers Bluetooth has worked perfectly fine until now. I have used it carefully and made sure to stay far away from viruses and malware, but I am having some random software issue with my Bluetooth audio. I know it isdefinitely software related because I have changed the Bluetooth adapter to try and fix the problem. The problem itself is that when I pair any audio device to my computer through Bluetooth it connects for a second and then says paired. Not "connected music, voice" like it usually says when it works. When it only says paired no audio comes through the speaker because it is not connected. When I go into the control panel sound options it lists all the working audio devices, speakers, monitor, etc but not the Bluetooth audio devices. This has been driving me crazy for a month and a half and none of the other forums I can find know any answers.

P.S. I also can't remove my headphones from my paired section on my computer.

:)

MotesBro, May 23, 2020

2. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 23, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 23, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Bluetooth Audio Issues

Bluetooth audio connection issues

Hi Rejin,

Let's get your earphones sorted. A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To diagnose and fix this problem, we suggest that you
    run the hardware troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix hardware issues. Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click Hardware and Devices.

For additional troubleshooting steps that you can perform, you may refer to the following link:

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays

We also recommend that you refer to the My Bluetooth device shows as Paired, but it isn’t working. How do I fix this? section in the following link:

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio Issues

1. Bluetooth Audio Issues - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Issues

2. Bluetooth Headphones audio issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones audio issue: Hi,Since a Windows 11 update, I have been having an issue with my Bluetooth headphones. Everytime they connect to my laptop, there connected in hands-free mode and the audio is horrible.The headphones still work fine on any other device I connect them to like my phone for...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones audio issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones audio issue: Hi,Since a Windows 11 update, I have been having an issue with my Bluetooth headphones. Everytime they connect to my laptop, there connected in hands-free mode and the audio is horrible.The headphones still work fine on any other device I connect them to like my phone for...
  4. Bluetooth/Audio/Headphones Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth/Audio/Headphones Issues: I have a Dell Vostro 5090 that I use as my work PC. Since April, I have been having Bluetooth audio issues while using Skype. It might just be a Bluetooth audio issue in general, but I really don't use my headphones for anything else, other than using them for work conference...
  5. Audio jack and bluetooth issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio jack and bluetooth issue: I am unable to enable or disable bluetooth. And my audio jack is not working. Eventhough, I plug-in headset, I can't hear through that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-jack-and-bluetooth-issue/fbb295c9-7e84-497f-9a9a-2ee5d0979969
  6. Bluetooth Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Audio Issue: I just today purchased a bluetooth adapter for my PC. I connected by wireless speaker to it, and any audio is slowed down and choppy. I also tried my AirPods, so it is not the speaker that is the issue. I un-installed and re-installed bluetooth drivers while rebooting my PC...
  7. Bluetooth adapter audio issues

Bluetooth adapter audio issues: I was previously on Windows 8.1 I used a bluetooth dongle adapter with MPow12H headphones. This worked without issue - as long as hands-free-telephony was unchecked. I updated to Windows 10. Now the audio is choppy, stutters. I have tried unchecking hands-free, tried...
  8. Bluetooth audio issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio issue: So this has been going on for like a month or so. Whenever I'm using a bluetooth speaker for music or anything else really on my pc, it works just fine as it had for the year I've had it. But I've noticed that now if there is more than 1 audio source, the first one will be...
  9. Bluetooth Handfree Audio issue

Bluetooth Handfree Audio issue: I am connecting my bluetooth headset with the help of a bluetooth transmitter dongle having Bluetooth version 5.0 . I use zoom video conferencing app to attend my lectures , but whenever i switch the microphone to bluetooth headphone mic. the sound is not audible on stereo...
  10. Bluetooth Audio issues

Bluetooth Audio issues: About a week ago I got a pair of Master Dynamic MW65s and whenever I use them with my pc, the audio quality sounds absolutely terrible but when I use them with my phone they sound amazing. I've looked online but I can't find anything that is for the latest edition of windows...