Windows 10: bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

Discus and support bluetooth audio keeps cutting out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterSkoe, Jul 11, 2022.

1. PeterSkoe Win User

bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled 'Headphones bluetooth hands-free audio. along with this they have started exhibiting a strange behavior where audio played through the headphones cuts in and out approximately once a second. all my efforts at adjusting settings and reinstalling drivers have proved futile, and in this state the headphones are entirely unu

:)

PeterSkoe, Jul 11, 2022
  2. IrepY Win User

Audio keeps cutting

Hi, I always had issues with the audio driver on my computer somewhy. Yesterday I installed Realtek 6.0.8702.1 which is listed as the compatible audio driver for my motherboard (ASUS PIRIME H310-K R2.0).

Rolling back/updating the driver does not fix the issue.

I ran the troubleshooter multiple times, but it could not find a fix.

No matter which port I plug my speaker in (jbl charge 4) the audio still keeps cutting, but when i use a headset, I have no issues.

I tried reinstalling the driver multiple times.

It is really frustrating, I hope we can find a solution!

IrepY, Jul 11, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 11, 2022
  4. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Hi All,

I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my android phone (Samsung S7 Edge).

I paired them with my work computer which is running Windows 10 Pro x64, the system itself is i5-7500 with 8 GB Ram, and the sound is so choppy it is unusable.

I have tried everything:

1: Uninstalling the drivers from device manager, rebooting and letting windows install the default drivers.
    2: Installing the latest Widcomm Bluetooth Drivers (12.0.1.940)
    3: Changed all the settings as recommended from the various posts on the web including changing the headphones service to Audio Sink only.

Nothing works, the Audio is cutting out very rapidly, sometimes 1-2 times a second, then it might be fine for a few seconds then starts again.

The bluetooth does not get disconnected, it is just the audio. It is pretty much unusable as it stands.

Please can someone help me out with this?

cyph3r5hark, Jul 11, 2022
Thema:

bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

1. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out - Similar Threads - bluetooth audio keeps

2. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  3. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  4. Bluetooth audio cuts out

Bluetooth audio cuts out: My bluetooth has stopped working recently and I don't know why. I'm using the same headphones I've used for months. I also connected a second bluetooth pair of headphones and they had the same issue. Both sets of headphones work on other devices without issue. I have done the...
  5. Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out

Bluetooth audio connection cuts in and out: For the past month all audio through bluetooth has been "stuttering" or cutting in and out randomly. Sometimes it isn't very bad, and sometimes the audio just doesn't play at all. My headset will connect through bluetooth, but wont connect to music audio. I have tried...
  6. Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out: Hello all, The Bluetooth audio of my Windows 10 (version 2004) keeps cutting out. A thread on Microsoft's website says that one needs to uncheck the box which determines whether the device can have its power cut by Windows to save power. I went through device manager and...
  7. glitchy audio that keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    glitchy audio that keeps cutting out: I've only started to run into this problem up until a couple of days ago. when i try to run two things at once for example, Red Dead Redemption 2 and a youtube video, my audio starts to cut out and be really glitchy....
  8. Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out

Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out: When I am using my Bluetooth audio device it always cuts out after a minutes or so then cuts in and out. This really annoying since Bluetooth is my only audio source. submitted by /u/Paullyo3 [link] [comments]...
  9. Audio keeps cutting out and back on.

Audio keeps cutting out and back on.: [ATTACH] So I got windows 10 installed about three weeks ago on my pc that had windows 7 on it since forever. And everytime I try watching a youtube video the sound cuts off for a sec, then plays again for a minute, then cuts out for a second, then plays for another...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy

Bluetooth Audio Cutting In and Out/Choppy: Hi All, I have been battling with this for a few weeks now, I have got myself some good quality bluetooth headphones, which work perfectly on my android phone (Samsung S7 Edge). I paired them with my work computer which is running Windows 10 Pro x64, the system itself...