Windows 10: Bluetooth audio mutes on resizing any media player or browser

Discus and support Bluetooth audio mutes on resizing any media player or browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last one week I'm facing a weird issue with my Windows 10 PC. Whenever I resize any video no matter where I'm playing it it'd be browser or any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RitwikSondhi, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Bluetooth audio mutes on resizing any media player or browser

For the last one week I'm facing a weird issue with my Windows 10 PC. Whenever I resize any video no matter where I'm playing it it'd be browser or any media player the audio goes on mute for few seconds and then resumes. I've tried multiple bluetooth headsets but same issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers for the TP-Link UB400 but no avail. This happened after a windows update which also rendered the search bar empty different case..fixed now.

Any help will be appreciated.

PC Specs:

Ryzen 3700X

RAM: 48 GB

GTX 1660 Ti

WIndows 10 Professional 64bit

:)

RitwikSondhi, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Unable to burn audio cd in Windows Media Player

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows media player. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Troubleshooting.

Step 1: Run Windows Media player
    troubleshooter by following the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar next to
      Start icon, and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all option from the left side panel of the window,
    • Select Windows Media Player DVD from the listed options, click on
      Advanced option, and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start button and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced
      option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to disable and enable the Windows media player by following the steps below:

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Windows Media Player, right click on the top most search result and select
      Uninstall option.
    • From the window, click on Turn Windows feature on or off.
    • Expand the Media Features option from the window, and uncheck the
      Windows Media Player.
    • Follow the steps from ‘a’ to ‘c’, except check the Windows Media Player option and check if the issue is resolved.

As a reference, click on the link below about Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/burn-cd-dvd-media-player#1TC=windows-10

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Bluetooth audio mutes on resizing any media player or browser

Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth audio mutes on resizing any media player or browser

1. Bluetooth audio mutes on resizing any media player or browser - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio mutes

2. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio: This is a bug in how Windows handles media sessions--it can be triggered by any browser. This has been reported and locked...
  3. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio: This is a bug in how Windows handles media sessions--it can be triggered by any browser. This has been reported and locked...
  4. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  6. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  7. mute audio/pause audio players .when my headphone is unpluged.

mute audio/pause audio players .when my headphone is unpluged.: most of the android phones have that default. and in window why we need to find a way . i actually try to find it own in internet but the final way is this post . if u listen quit so please tell me how to toggle the option of auto pause media when remove/unplugged the...
  8. mute audio/pause audio players .when my headphone is unpluged.

in Windows 10 Customization
    mute audio/pause audio players .when my headphone is unpluged.: most of the android phones have that default. and in window why we need to find a way . i actually try to find it own in internet but the final way is this post . if u listen quit so please tell me how to toggle the option of auto pause media when remove/unplugged the...
  9. windows Media Player Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows Media Player Audio: lets say im listening to music at volume 5.....will be fine until it jumps down to volume 2 and then back to 5 and then back to 2 etc. etc. etc.....very annoying....dont know how to fix this????...
  10. VLC Media Player or any media player won't play DVD

VLC Media Player or any media player won't play DVD: So I am going to tell you about this, when I was trying to open a DVD on a third-party media player, it doesn't play. I tried VLC, but it doesn't play without an error, while I tried it on 5KPlayer, but it has the same issue as VLC, then, I tried it on MPC-HC, but it said...