Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio Problems / Connected but No Sound

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio Problems / Connected but No Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My portable bluetooth speaker MiFa F10 had no problems to my PC, but after update it connected with no sound and the icon changing from headset to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UsamahEddy, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Audio Problems / Connected but No Sound

My portable bluetooth speaker MiFa F10 had no problems to my PC, but after update it connected with no sound and the icon changing from headset to phone. I tried to reconnect, update its driver, etc, but nothing changes. I don't know where the problem is, anyone can help? Bluetooth Audio Problems / Connected but No Sound 806f778f-ceee-48d9-9553-291ae57cfa29?upload=true.jpg

:)

UsamahEddy, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 14, 2020
  3. pheles22 Win User
    Audio on connected Bluetooth devices

I'm having a weird problem that I can't figure out and it's driving me nuts.

All that I'm attempting to do is to listen to the podcasts that I have on my Android smart phone through the speakers on my computer via Bluetooth. This worked in Win 8, but since upgrading to 10 I'm encountering a problem.

The computer will pair with the phone with no issues. It will also connect with the device via Bluetooth, no issues there either. But I can't make it pull the audio from the phone. When connected, the audio still plays through the phone, and not the computer.

I've poked around audio settings, and can't find anything. I installed drivers specific to the phone, that did not work. I also went to Dell's site and installed Bluetooth drivers that are specific to my computer. No change.

Any suggestions?

pheles22, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Bluetooth Audio Problems / Connected but No Sound

Bluetooth audio connection issues

Hi Rejin,

Let's get your earphones sorted. A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To diagnose and fix this problem, we suggest that you
    run the hardware troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix hardware issues. Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click Hardware and Devices.

For additional troubleshooting steps that you can perform, you may refer to the following link:

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays

We also recommend that you refer to the My Bluetooth device shows as Paired, but it isn’t working. How do I fix this? section in the following link:

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio Problems / Connected but No Sound

1. Bluetooth Audio Problems / Connected but No Sound - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Problems

2. Bluetooth connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connected but no sound: I wanted to use my PC as a Bluetooth speaker so I paired my PC with my android phone and connected both devices. I opened the Spotify app from my phone and pressed the play button, a song started playing but no sound can be heard from my PC. My PC's speaker is set as the...
  3. Bluetooth connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connected but no sound: I wanted to use my PC as a Bluetooth speaker so I paired my PC with my android phone and connected both devices. I opened the Spotify app from my phone and pressed the play button, a song started playing but no sound can be heard from my PC. My PC's speaker is set as the...
  4. Bluetooth connection problems with all audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection problems with all audio devices: Hi! I'm getting this message when I try to connect to my Bluetooth audio devices: "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still visible, then try again", the weird thing is that I get this problem only with audio devices, the ones that I have used in the past...
  5. Bluetooth connection problems with all audio devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connection problems with all audio devices: Hi! I'm getting this message when I try to connect to my Bluetooth audio devices: "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still visible, then try again", the weird thing is that I get this problem only with audio devices, the ones that I have used in the past...
  6. Bluetooth connection problems with all audio devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Audio Pairing and Connecting Problems

Bluetooth Audio Pairing and Connecting Problems: After umpteen tries, my computer finally discovered and paired with my wireless headphones Echo Buds. But then the computer wouldn't connect with them. So per one of the recommended measures, I unpaired them and tried to pair again. Now I am back to the computer not...
  8. No Audio, No Bluetooth Connection, No Sound

No Audio, No Bluetooth Connection, No Sound: I have always gotten great help here so I hope someone can help me again. I'm not sure what's going on but I've lost all audio as of today. Don't know what happened, but I remembered that this has happened before 2 years ago after a systems upgrade. All I know is the...
  9. Connected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Connected to bluetooth, but no sound....: Hi there. Have conected to bluetooth device, but no sound. (WIN 10 - 1909) As shown on pictures.... It shows connected on picture 1, but not connected on picture 2. Connetion button on picture 2 is not working. Have updated drivers, dosnt help. Working fine with diferent...
  10. Bluetooth connected but no sound.

Bluetooth connected but no sound.: I have 2 Hp Elite 8002 SFF with the same hardware and software as I have cloned from same drive. Bluetooth works OK on one unit but not on the other, it shows connected on the Pc but no sound on Bluetooth earphone or Bluetooth speakers. I have tried different Bluetooth...