Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio Problems

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I recently purchased a pair of Audio-Technica M50xBEs, which are bluetooth. They sound great, but with one major caveat. If I play and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MatthewSage1, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Audio Problems

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a pair of Audio-Technica M50xBEs, which are bluetooth. They sound great, but with one major caveat.

If I play and then stop either a Youtube video or music on Spotify, all sounds from other applications stop. That is, until I resume the video/music, during which I can hear all sounds, but will stop as soon as I pause the video/music again. Even if it's muted, it still happens.

Any ideas? Exclusive control is turned off, so I don't think its that.

:)

MatthewSage1, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Audio Problems

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio Problems

1. Bluetooth Audio Problems - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio Problems

2. problem with wireless bluetooth audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with wireless bluetooth audio.: when connected my OnePlus wireless bullet z bass edition headphones there's a crackling sound the headsets. when connected to other devices there's no such problem. when checked with driver updates all the drivers are updated and also troubleshooting doesn't help any. please...
  3. Bluetooth audio Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio Problem: WIth my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, I have problem with audio output via bluetooth device.My bluetooth is working very well with other device, for ex. Mouse.When I connect audio device, the audio output is always with distrubance crackling sound. Audio output in laptop...
  4. Bluetooth audio Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio Problem: WIth my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, I have problem with audio output via bluetooth device.My bluetooth is working very well with other device, for ex. Mouse.When I connect audio device, the audio output is always with distrubance crackling sound. Audio output in laptop...
  5. Bluetooth audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth audio problems

Bluetooth audio problems: I have problems with my Bluetooth headphones every time I try to play games. When I launch a game for the first time, the game audio works fine without any issues. However, as soon as I open another app, either using alt + tab or a second monitor, the game's audio and the...
  7. Bluetooth Audio Problem

Bluetooth Audio Problem: Hello all this is my first post and it's got me stumped. I bought a TARGUS Bluetooth adapter 4.0 and followed all the instructions by running the install cd and installing the device. All went well and it installed. I can use my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard no problems. The...
  8. Audio and Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio and Bluetooth problems: For the past week I have had both Bluetooth and Audio problems happen randomly and I have not been able to fix them. My audio will not start, the troubleshooter says that I need to check the audio device, in the services tab, "Windows Audio" cannot be started due to this...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Problem

Bluetooth Audio Problem: Hi, For a few days I've had a problem with the bluetooth audio. I have an Asus F522WA laptop with Windows 10, 64 bits. When I'm using my bluetooth headphones, everytime the audio starts and stops I hear a click/crackling noise click - audio - click. This didn't happen...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Problems

Bluetooth Audio Problems: I just downloaded the new Windows 10 update and now my airpod volume has become as loud as my speakers. When I go to playback devices and try to use the airpod stereo the volume is too loud, they are as loud as my laptop speakers. I do not know how to fix this I tried...