Windows 10: Bluetooth audio reciever app not working

Discus and support Bluetooth audio reciever app not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Im trying to stream my phones audio to my pc through bluetooth but the app doesn't install. It says it doesn't work on this device even though i have a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NT_942, Mar 29, 2021.

1. NT_942 Win User

Bluetooth audio reciever app not working

Im trying to stream my phones audio to my pc through bluetooth but the app doesn't install. It says it doesn't work on this device even though i have a bluetooth adapter and im connected to my phone and im updated to the latest windows version. Is there a way around this or a way to fix this? Thanks!

:)

NT_942, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Graeme.P Win User

Bluetooth Speaker - Audio Stops When Focused on Messenger App - Windows 10

Hi Loginid, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

If the messenger app is interfering with your bluetooth audio, there's two things I'd try to begin with:

Firstly, reinstall your audio drivers and bluetooth drivers:

- Press Windows Key+X and choose Device Manager.

- Find your audio and bluetooth devices in the list.

- Right-click it and choose Update Driver.

- If that doesn't work, try uninstalling it and then scan for hardware changes to reinstall the driver.

Secondly, try repairing the Messaging app:

- Click Start and type "apps & features".

- Select Apps & Features.

- Find the app in the list and select it.

- Click Advanced Options

- Click Repair.

Let me know what happens after trying these steps! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Marvin Barc, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Bluetooth audio reciever app not working

Bluetooth doesn't work on my computer.

Hello David,

Thank you for updating us. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth dongle?
    • Have you tried pairing a different device to your Bluetooth dongle?

Furthermore, we recommend performing the suggested troubleshooting steps on this
    article
    to help you resolve connection issues to Bluetooth audio devices.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth audio reciever app not working

1. Bluetooth audio reciever app not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio reciever

2. Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP: Hello, I am looking to solve a problem and the thing is that when I connect my phone to the PC it works fine but when I want to use the Bluetooth audio receiver app, no device appears, everything else works fine in the application, plus the audio from my phone cannot be heard...
  3. Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP: Hello, I am looking to solve a problem and the thing is that when I connect my phone to the PC it works fine but when I want to use the Bluetooth audio receiver app, no device appears, everything else works fine in the application, plus the audio from my phone cannot be heard...
  4. Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my bluetooth and audio is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth and audio is not working: I upgraded to the Asrock z590 pro4 motherboard not too long ago and now I can not hear anything as well as the Bluetooth option not even showing up and when I click add a device it says Turn on Bluetooth, I believe it has something to do with my drivers, any help would be...
  6. my bluetooth and audio is not working

my bluetooth and audio is not working: I upgraded to the Asrock z590 pro4 motherboard not too long ago and now I can not hear anything as well as the Bluetooth option not even showing up and when I click add a device it says Turn on Bluetooth, I believe it has something to do with my drivers, any help would be...
  7. Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever: Hi there,I'm currently having an issue with a bluetooth transmitter connecting to windows 10.I have a bti-029 bluetooth transmitter/receiver, while in receiver mode I am able to connect to the bluetooth on my computer, the issue is when I want to transmit from the device to...
  8. Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever

Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever: Hi there,I'm currently having an issue with a bluetooth transmitter connecting to windows 10.I have a bti-029 bluetooth transmitter/receiver, while in receiver mode I am able to connect to the bluetooth on my computer, the issue is when I want to transmit from the device to...
  9. Bluetooth Audio doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio doesn't work: Hi there,I'm having issues with Bluetooth speaker and headphone with my Windows PC. I can successfully connect my speaker and my headphones to my PC, but neither works properly. The sound from my headphone is fuzzy and not stable. The situation is worse with my Bluetooth...
  10. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working: I use a pretty old laptop(HP if that matters) and had to get it fixed recently,so they did a fresh install on my device, my speaker and headphone jack have broken ,so I used a bluetooth speaker for audio ,until recently when Windows decided to update and my audio/Bluetooth...