Windows 10: Bluetooth audio showing up as line

Discus and support Bluetooth audio showing up as line in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, with Windows 2004 update I am finally able to connect my smart TV and smartphone audio to my laptop via Bluetooth using the Bluetooth Audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Blblr, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Blblr Win User

Bluetooth audio showing up as line

Hello,

with Windows 2004 update I am finally able to connect my smart TV and smartphone audio to my laptop via Bluetooth using the Bluetooth Audio Receiver app, but I still don't get any audio. The Bluetooth connections show up in Recordings tab as Line. Maybe I am missing something here and somebody could help me out? Or perhaps I misunderstood something and this is still not possible with Windows 10?
    However, casting audio from TV or phone to PC via Bluetooth works flawlessly on Linux.

:)

Blblr, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Bluetooth audio showing up as line :)

3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 11, 2020
  4. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth audio showing up as line - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio showing

2. Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device: Hi.I'm using Windows 11. So, I just tried pairing my Airpods Pro 1st gen and they connect but they don't show up as an audio device neither as an output or input and it doesn't show "Connected audio" like it did before. Tried with a JBL Go 2, same issue. Bluetooth adapter is...
  3. Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device: Hi.I'm using Windows 11. So, I just tried pairing my Airpods Pro 1st gen and they connect but they don't show up as an audio device neither as an output or input and it doesn't show "Connected audio" like it did before. Tried with a JBL Go 2, same issue. Bluetooth adapter is...
  4. cheap Bluetooth dongle shows up as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cheap Bluetooth dongle shows up as an audio device: so I bought this cheap Bluetooth dongleand it shows up as a USB 2.0 audio device. it didn't come with the driver's cd what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cheap-bluetooth-dongle-shows-up-as-an-audio-device/84696801-b973-4092-8f79-6592ce541ba6
  5. cheap Bluetooth dongle shows up as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cheap Bluetooth dongle shows up as an audio device: so i bought this cheap Bluetooth dongle and it shows up as an usb 2.0 audio device. it didnt come with the driver cd what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cheap-bluetooth-dongle-shows-up-as-an-audio-device/84696801-b973-4092-8f79-6592ce541ba6
  6. bluetooth not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth not showing up: i tried all the steps from troubleshooting to uninstalling the driver, to restarting the service, but bluetooth stil does not work. After uninstalling bluetooth driver, it disappeared from the device manager and i dont know what else to do to get bluetooth back up again...
  7. bluetooth not showing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth not showing up: i tried all the steps from troubleshooting to uninstalling the driver, to restarting the service, but bluetooth stil does not work. After uninstalling bluetooth driver, it disappeared from the device manager and i dont know what else to do to get bluetooth back up again...
  8. Bluetooth headphones don't show up as audio device?

Bluetooth headphones don't show up as audio device?: I'm using a pair of Bose headphones. The bluetooth connected, I think, so it shows up as paired but in the "other devices" section, and I can't figure out how to route audio output to it....
  9. Bluetooth Headset showing up as Other Devices and not in Audio

Bluetooth Headset showing up as Other Devices and not in Audio: Hi there! So i have recently connected my Sony WH-XB900N Headset to my laptop and it connected as a headphone, meaning that the mic that I was still using was my laptop mic. I was tinkering around with the settings by updating drivers and deleting the headset and trying...
  10. Bluetooth not showing up

Bluetooth not showing up: I had previously used bluetooth on my windows 10 laptop but now the toggle to turn it on isn't there. It's not showing up in action centre and when i run a troubleshoot it says bluetooth is not supported even though i used to use it....