Windows 10: Bluetooth audio skipping after 2002 update

Discus and support Bluetooth audio skipping after 2002 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS 13 9350 laptop. I recently updated to Windows 10 2004 update. Since my Bluetooth speaker (JBL flip 3) audio skips every second.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/harshaldesign, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Bluetooth audio skipping after 2002 update

I have a Dell XPS 13 9350 laptop.

I recently updated to Windows 10 2004 update. Since my Bluetooth speaker (JBL flip 3) audio skips every second. Here's what I have tried so far.

1. Re-pairing the device.
    2. Reinstalling drivers to latest ones.
    3. Turning off Hands-free Telephony service.
    4. Setting Bluetooth service to load automatically.
    5. Updating BIOS.

but no joy. Inbuilt speaker and wired headphones work just fine. Need help. Thanks in advance.

*sorry for typo in title. 2004 update*

submitted by /u/harshaldesign
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/harshaldesign, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Tranbol Win User

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueBluetooth audio skipping after 2002 update :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Marek St. Win User

Bluetooth audio skipping after 2002 update

Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth audio skipping after 2002 update

1. Bluetooth audio skipping after 2002 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio skipping

2. Bluetooth audio grunts after recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio grunts after recent update: Hi. I don't know if this is the right place to post it, but I'll try. Recently I updated my Windows 10 desktop-PC with the update "Function update for Windows 10, version 20H2". This gave me Cortana on my taskbar, which I did not have earlier. I suppose there are other...
  3. Bluetooth audio issues after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio issues after latest update: I recently installed the latest windows update and now any audio I get from Bluetooth is choppy and stutters every second. I did not have this problem before the update and reinstalling/trying to update the driver's hasn't worked. Anyone else getting anything like this?...
  4. Bluetooth audio stuttering after latest update

Bluetooth audio stuttering after latest update: I installed the latest Windows 10 update but now my bluetooth audio devices are stuttering when they play any sound. I tried this with two different devices - a SONOS Move speaker, and the Sony WF-1000XM3 earbuds, both have the same issues. Tried doing all the classic...
  5. Bluetooth audio crackling after v2004 update

Bluetooth audio crackling after v2004 update: I have a Bluetooth speaker that I use to play audio through. It all worked perfectly before the v2004 update, but now there's a crackling in audio. It's like audio disapears suddenly for a second & then come back or sometimes it plays audio very fast for about a second. I...
  6. Bluetooth headphone skip

Bluetooth headphone skip: I am having an issue with my Bluetooth Bose Soundlink headphones. I have them paired and connected, however, when I listen to music Spotify, YouTube it skips in and out. I have tried uninstalling Spotify and reinstalling, but nothing. I got these mainly for my pc and it would...
  7. CSR bluetooth skipping

CSR bluetooth skipping: Hi, I got a USB stick off amazon ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0126XU9CM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) Hardware ID: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891 It's identified as a Generic Bluetooth Radio in Win10. However, I'm getting bad audio skipping....
  8. Bluetooth skipping

Bluetooth skipping: Bluetooth sound skips every 30 seconds or so. Have latest drivers, installed/uninstalled bluetooth numerous times, checked for bluetooth interference. Speaker is placed right next to my computer. Is there such a thing as a defective bluetooth connection on my computer?...
  9. After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead: My notebook cannot use Bluetooth audio to connect to my home theater after Windows 10 october update. Everything else works super fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-october-update-bluetooth-audio-dead/2c9168e3-2573-41f3-9ad6-84d51fd95424
  10. After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After October Update Bluetooth Audio Dead: My notebook cannot use Bluetooth audio to connect to my home theater after Windows 10 october update. Everything else works super fine....