Windows 10: bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad

Discus and support bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Crusher EVO + XBox controller, both on bluetooth. Windows 10 1904 on Bootcamp. Bluetooth audio stutters as long as I'm using the gamepad. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jabrwock, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Jabrwock Win User

bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad

Crusher EVO + XBox controller, both on bluetooth.

Windows 10 1904 on Bootcamp.

Bluetooth audio stutters as long as I'm using the gamepad. When controller is disconnected, audio is fine.

I've done the usual troubleshooting:

• Made sure Windows was up to date
    • Ran the troubleshooter, it suggested disabling audio enhancements, which I did. No improvement.
    • Uninstalled/Deleted the bluetooth audio driver, and reconnected, which caused Windows to set the device up again. No improvement.
    • Did not see "two devices" that other threads have talked about headset vs headphones.

:)

Jabrwock, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Bluetooth Pairing Gamepad 16299 Build

These numerical codes (PIN) were normally found on the documents that was send to you by your gamepad device manufacturer. If you were unable to connect/ pair the gamepad device to Windows 10 by following the steps on Connect
    a Bluetooth device
    , it will be best to contact your device manufacturer's support team.

Feel free to post back should you have other concerns.

Rey Cam, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

Unfortunately, windows asks to input the code shown on screen (random 8 digits) to the gamepad, not the other way around. There is no "0" button on the gamepad, so I can't enter it.

NicolausFrost, Jan 4, 2021
  4. bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad

Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are facing difficulties in pairing the
    X3 Bluetooth Gamepad to newly installed Windows PC.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to put the 8 digit code as
    0000000 (8 times zero) and then connect. It is the default pin for pairing a Bluetooth gamepad to your PC and this is a onetime code to use.

Once the code is entered it will be the default unless you connect it to a different device or you reinstall the windows on the existing device or you remove it completely from the device.

As an additional information, please refer this article:
    Connect a Bluetooth device in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad

1. bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad - Similar Threads - bluetooth audio stutter

2. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  3. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  4. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...
  6. Bluetooth audio stuttering

Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  7. bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem with the bluetooth audio on my windows 10 machine. The audio is stuttering when I use a bluetooth headphones. The problem started about 1 or 2 months ago and nothing I have done has fixed it. The audio cuts and comes back very quick and that...
  8. Bluetooth audio stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stutter: When my laptop is connected to my phone hostspot the audio played through my Bluetooth speakers becomes choppy/stuttering after a few seconds. But if I disconnect my hotspot it plays smoothly. Anyone have this problem and know the fix? Please help, its very annoying....
  9. Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC: About a year ago, I bought the X3 Bluetooth Gamepad FW: V11. It can connect to a PC via bluetooth by emulating a bluetooth keyboard. Then I sort of forgot about it and when I tried pairing it now on a new install of windows, it requires to enter an 8-digit code on my...
  10. Bluetooth Audio stuttering

Bluetooth Audio stuttering: Recently upgraded my PC and reinstalled Windows 10. I run my main audio through a Razer Leviathan bluetooth speaker and a headset through the optical connector for comms. Never had any issues until recently, where any audio stutters when coming through the Bluetooth...