Windows 10: Bluetooth audio stuttering/no sound

Discus and support Bluetooth audio stuttering/no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At first, whenever i connect my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, the audio projected by the earbuds is stuttering, after being connected for 15m inutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChamPOG, Mar 12, 2021.

1. ChamPOG Win User

Bluetooth audio stuttering/no sound

At first, whenever i connect my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop, the audio projected by the earbuds is stuttering, after being connected for 15m inutes or so, the audio just completely disappear. Tried with other bluetooth earbuds, and still encounter the same issue.

:)

ChamPOG, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Fenrisian Win User

Bluetooth Audio stuttering

Recently upgraded my PC and reinstalled Windows 10.

I run my main audio through a Razer Leviathan bluetooth speaker and a headset through the optical connector for comms.

Never had any issues until recently, where any audio stutters when coming through the Bluetooth speaker. There's no stutter through the headset for any audio (comms, music, youtube, netflix etc) and there's no stutter if I connect the speaker to another
    device such as my phone and hold it at the other side of the house. I recently bought a USB Bluetooth adapter in case it was something faulty on my new motherboard, but the issue persists with this device too.

I've tried reinstalling the drivers and reconnecting for Bluetooth and the speaker, but the problem persists. If I move the speaker, sometimes the signal cuts out entirely or it can be fine, but it has not been moved from the same spot on my desk prior to
    the issue occurring so it's not an issue of the location of the speaker. There's no WiFi (cabled and disabled the WiFi option) and just a desk surface for the signal to pass through. Again, it could connect to my phone on the other side of the house and play
    audio fine.

I'm thinking its a software/driver problem at this point.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Fenrisian, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To help you better, we need more information to understand the issue. Kindly help us with the following:

1. What is the make and model of the motherboard?
    2. What is the make and model of the Bluetooth headset?

3. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    Meanwhile, I would suggest you to turn off the Audio Enhancement. Please follow the steps provided in the article:
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

Please write back so that we can help you.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Mar 12, 2021
  4. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth audio stuttering/no sound - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio stuttering

2. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...
  3. Bluetooth sound stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth sound stuttering: I recently updated my laptop to windows 11. I have zero issues with my headphones playing music via Bluetooth from my phone, but as soon as I connect my laptop to my headphones or another speaker device the sound stutters. I've tried everything to resolve the problem. I've...
  4. Bluetooth sound stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth sound stuttering: I recently updated my laptop to windows 11. I have zero issues with my headphones playing music via Bluetooth from my phone, but as soon as I connect my laptop to my headphones or another speaker device the sound stutters. I've tried everything to resolve the problem. I've...
  5. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  6. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  7. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: Recently my Bluetooth headset start to stutter and skip in Windows after about ~2 minutes of use. This problem started occurring no more than two weeks ago and I have had no previous problems with either windows Bluetooth or the Bluetooth of the headset. I only use the...
  8. Bluetooth Audio Stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Stutter: I recently bought a pair of Sennheiser 350BT headphones. They work great on my phone, but when I tried to connect to my PC I had a little trouble at the start but managed to get them working for a few hours. Then I reconnected them the same day and found the audio to be...
  9. Bluetooth audio stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stutter: When my laptop is connected to my phone hostspot the audio played through my Bluetooth speakers becomes choppy/stuttering after a few seconds. But if I disconnect my hotspot it plays smoothly. Anyone have this problem and know the fix? Please help, its very annoying....
  10. Bluetooth Audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio stuttering: Recently upgraded my PC and reinstalled Windows 10. I run my main audio through a Razer Leviathan bluetooth speaker and a headset through the optical connector for comms. Never had any issues until recently, where any audio stutters when coming through the Bluetooth...