Windows 10: Bluetooth audio stuttering when too many devices are connected

Discus and support Bluetooth audio stuttering when too many devices are connected in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A few months ago I bought a Soundcore Flare 2 bluetooth speaker and I'm 80% sure this issue didn't occur back then. I usually hook up my surround... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tentacle-guy, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Bluetooth audio stuttering when too many devices are connected

A few months ago I bought a Soundcore Flare 2 bluetooth speaker and I'm 80% sure this issue didn't occur back then. I usually hook up my surround system via toslink, but this time around I've been using the Flare 2 again. And I'm suddenly getting heavy audio stutters as if the speaker was broken. It's having interruptions every 1-2 seconds, completely unusable. I tried removing and reconnecting several times, even a factory reset, I uninstalled and reinstalled my bluetooth adapter, but all to no avail.

Only by accident I figured out something odd. The stuttering instantly disappears when I disconnect either my Microsoft modern keyboard or modern mouse. Connecting the keyboard through USB solves the problem too, as I guess this disables the bluetooth connection.

So it seems like my system has trouble maintaining a stable bluetooth connection for more than two active devices. Could it be some powering issue? The speaker works well with all other devices of course, including my hackintosh partition where I can pair anything without getting these stutters.

I have a Fenvi T919 bluetooth adapter (I have no onboard bluetooth to test with) and the official Windows 10 drivers from the manufacturers website are the one and only drivers for this card, however I don't believe they are faulty.

Only thing I didn't do yet is a complete fresh install, but before that I'd like to ask for some further advice. Do you have any ideas?

submitted by /u/tentacle-guy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tentacle-guy, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Fenrisian Win User

Bluetooth Audio stuttering

Recently upgraded my PC and reinstalled Windows 10.

I run my main audio through a Razer Leviathan bluetooth speaker and a headset through the optical connector for comms.

Never had any issues until recently, where any audio stutters when coming through the Bluetooth speaker. There's no stutter through the headset for any audio (comms, music, youtube, netflix etc) and there's no stutter if I connect the speaker to another
    device such as my phone and hold it at the other side of the house. I recently bought a USB Bluetooth adapter in case it was something faulty on my new motherboard, but the issue persists with this device too.

I've tried reinstalling the drivers and reconnecting for Bluetooth and the speaker, but the problem persists. If I move the speaker, sometimes the signal cuts out entirely or it can be fine, but it has not been moved from the same spot on my desk prior to
    the issue occurring so it's not an issue of the location of the speaker. There's no WiFi (cabled and disabled the WiFi option) and just a desk surface for the signal to pass through. Again, it could connect to my phone on the other side of the house and play
    audio fine.

I'm thinking its a software/driver problem at this point.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Fenrisian, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected

Audio over Bluetooth stutters if both a Wireless controller (Sony cuh-zct2u) and Bluetooth headset (Sony WH-1000XM3) are connected, but does not stutter if only the headset is connected. This also occurs when tested with different
    Bluetooth headsets (Apple A1573). Host machine is using a Murata 339S00458 Bluetooth Controller using standard Microsoft Drivers on Windows 10 2004 (19041.264).

This issue does not occur with the same hardware when running Arch Linux 5.2 or MacOS 10.14.6.

Is there a known fix for this?

kokowang5699, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Bluetooth audio stuttering when too many devices are connected

Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected

ThanwisitHiranyaket, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth audio stuttering when too many devices are connected

1. Bluetooth audio stuttering when too many devices are connected - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio stuttering

2. Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth: Hello, i would like to report that i have audio stutters if i connect xbox one controller and headphones onto windows 10, while if i only connect one device everything is fine, please fix this issue, the version of windows is home and compilation of the operating system is...
  3. Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth: Hello, i would like to report that i have audio stutters if i connect xbox one controller and headphones onto windows 10, while if i only connect one device everything is fine, please fix this issue, the version of windows is home and compilation of the operating system is...
  4. Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Too many bluetooth devices for adapter, any solution?

Too many bluetooth devices for adapter, any solution?: I am using a bluetooth keyboard, headphones and controller with my pc, the issue is, it is impossible for me to use all of those at once. I am using a 15$ logitech bluetooth adapter as my pc doesn't have built in bluetooth and it obviously isn't powerful enough to handle...
  6. Audio stuttering through Bluetooth devices

Audio stuttering through Bluetooth devices: I have an Asus Zenbook UX305F running 64-bit Windows 10. When I connect a number of bluetooth headphones, the audio stutters to the point where it is unusable. Most recently, I have tried brand new Sony WF-1000XM3 wireless headphones- all work perfectly on other devices. I...
  7. Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected

Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected: Audio over Bluetooth stutters if both a Wireless controller Sony cuh-zct2u and Bluetooth headset Sony WH-1000XM3 are connected, but does not stutter if only the headset is connected. This also occurs when tested with different Bluetooth headsets Apple A1573. Host machine is...
  8. Bluetooth audio devices stutter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth audio devices stutter: I've bought a new windows 10 laptop, everything else works fine. However, If I connect a bluetooth speaker or bluetooth headphones, the audio stutters and breaks quite often at times. The audio works normally if using the laptop's internal speakers. I have tried updating...
  9. too many devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    too many devices: I opened minecraft yesterday, but today it says I have too many devices. I proceeded to remove all except home PC and it still wont work. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-devices/2b2c81e7-969b-4571-8726-d37613f3d408"
  10. Too many connections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too many connections: RDP is broken, like everything else in the operating system. Twice now I am in RDP and twice now it just errors out. When it does I can no longer access the computer at all. I RDP back into it it says too many connections. I physically go to the PC and log in it says too many...