Windows 10: Bluetooth audio suddenly much quieter, stuttering/choppy on Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth audio suddenly much quieter, stuttering/choppy on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using Sony WH-910N bluetooth headphones and a Lenovo Y-520 laptop with 256GB SSD connected to a second MSI monitor not sure if specs will help. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TrevUnderwood, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Bluetooth audio suddenly much quieter, stuttering/choppy on Windows 10

I am using Sony WH-910N bluetooth headphones and a Lenovo Y-520 laptop with 256GB SSD connected to a second MSI monitor not sure if specs will help. I also have an external wired Blue Yeti microphone. The other day out of nowhere, my bluetooth audio suddenly became both much quieter and I'm experiencing frequent stutters in audio on my PC. It was fine before this. It's incredibly annoying, and even at full blast, my computer's sound is only at normal volume I'd say it's probably at least 2x quieter than usual. This is driving me crazy. This problem does not occur when I connect my bluetoo

:)

TrevUnderwood, Jul 11, 2021

2. Wifi makes bluetooth audio stutter / choppy / hiccup ( Windows 10 , Lenovo Laptop )

Hi Robbie,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly verify the following:

• How many Bluetooth devices are connected when you get this error?
    • Have you done any recent updates or changes to your computer?
    Usually, when there is more than one Bluetooth devices working simultaneously on the computer, the bandwidth is shared. If there is a low bandwidth, there is a possibility that you might get a poor quality when using a Bluetooth headset or speaker.

We suggest that you update your drivers to the latest Windows 10 compatible drivers, visit this

link
    for the steps.

For more information on installing and updating drivers, visit this
    link

Best regards,

Jeraldine Ase, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Wifi makes bluetooth audio stutter / choppy / hiccup ( Windows 10 , Lenovo Laptop )

My bluetooth audio is poor (stutter / choppy / hiccuping), but this stops when I turn the wifi off. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I have a Lenovo U31 laptop and run Windows 10 (it is only 9 months old). It is poor when connected to a Bose speaker or to a bluetooth dongle (QED U-play into hi-fi).

Thank you.

R.O.B.B.I.E., Jul 11, 2021
  4. Bluetooth audio suddenly much quieter, stuttering/choppy on Windows 10

Choppy Bluetooth Audio

Hi,

I have a pair of Sony MDR-1000X Bluetooth headphones.

I bought them specifically so I can use their Bluetooth functionality, so it's pretty annoying how the audio is incredibly choppy.

I've had a similar experience with previous Bluetooth headphones.

Usually what happens is that they will work for a good few hours and then suddenly the sound will become choppy

How do I fix this? It's so annoying and awful. I don't know why something that I'd think would be pretty simple such as Bluetooth headphones would end up being so terrible on Windows. This doesn't occur on any of my other devices.

Just to clarify: I'm not saying the quality is poor, but that the audio is skipping and lagging. It's a bit weird and sounds quite awful.

GenericalUser, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth audio suddenly much quieter, stuttering/choppy on Windows 10

1. Bluetooth audio suddenly much quieter, stuttering/choppy on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio suddenly

2. Headphone audio suddenly much quieter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone audio suddenly much quieter: Recently the audio in my headphones has become much quieter to the point where I need to have the volume set within the 80-85 range to hear things at normal volume. I switched to another USB port on my computer which worked and had the correct volume, however it has recently...
  3. Headphone audio suddenly much quieter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone audio suddenly much quieter: Recently the audio in my headphones has become much quieter to the point where I need to have the volume set within the 80-85 range to hear things at normal volume. I switched to another USB port on my computer which worked and had the correct volume, however it has recently...
  4. Extremely choppy audio and stutters in my videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely choppy audio and stutters in my videos: I've been having problems with the windows game bar where i've been saving the clips which are from 10 minutes ago, but no matter what it always ends up choppy, at first its clear but after an hour or so it becomes choppy, i've tried looking for the BcastDVRUserService but...
  5. Extremely choppy audio and stutters in my videos

Extremely choppy audio and stutters in my videos: I've been having problems with the windows game bar where i've been saving the clips which are from 10 minutes ago, but no matter what it always ends up choppy, at first its clear but after an hour or so it becomes choppy, i've tried looking for the BcastDVRUserService but...
  6. Windows 10/11 - Audio Stuttering / Choppy Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 - Audio Stuttering / Choppy Bluetooth: Hello all,Recently I purchased a new computer AMD Ryzen with Windows 10 pre-installed.I have multiple bluetooth devices. They work okay but, I only have issues with Bluetooth Headsets. I have tried many bluetooth headsets and the chopping / cutting / stuttering audio sound is...
  7. Windows 10/11 - Audio Stuttering / Choppy Bluetooth

Windows 10/11 - Audio Stuttering / Choppy Bluetooth: Hello all,Recently I purchased a new computer AMD Ryzen with Windows 10 pre-installed.I have multiple bluetooth devices. They work okay but, I only have issues with Bluetooth Headsets. I have tried many bluetooth headsets and the chopping / cutting / stuttering audio sound is...
  8. Windows 10/11 - Audio Stuttering / Choppy Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth audio choppy

Bluetooth audio choppy: Hi, I have read several other threads, which are locked despite many saying no working solution. I don't have that enhancements tab, I've looked everywhere. I am on 1809 with all MS updates, and all HP updates. I also checked EVERY BT and audio device in the device manager...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.

Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.: Hey Guys, I just recently purchase a newish laptop recently off eBay. Its a HP ProBook 6470b, it didn't came with a hard drive so I pulled the SSD out of my old Dell 1545 which has windows 10 preinstalled. Long story short when I listen to music over Bluetooth to my...