Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio System Will Not Sync With Desktop

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio System Will Not Sync With Desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Three days ago I vastly upgraded my desktop to include an ASUS Z97-A motherboard and a EVGA GTX 690 GPU. After a couple of hours, my Bluetooth audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenPlunkett, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Audio System Will Not Sync With Desktop

Three days ago I vastly upgraded my desktop to include an ASUS Z97-A motherboard and a EVGA GTX 690 GPU. After a couple of hours, my Bluetooth audio system would not sync with my desktop. It did so with my notebook no problem. I've tried a dozen audio driver updates to no avail. What's wrong?

:)

StephenPlunkett, Nov 5, 2018

2. Bluetooth Audio System Will Not Sync With Desktop

Three days ago I vastly upgraded my desktop to include an ASUS Z97-A motherboard and a EVGA GTX 690 GPU. After a couple of hours, my Bluetooth audio system would not sync with my desktop. It did so with my notebook no problem. I've tried a dozen audio
    driver updates to no avail. What's wrong?

StephenPlunkett, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Audio System Will Not Sync With Desktop

I forgot to mention that the trouble started when as a preliminary precaution I re-installed The BIOS software twice from inside The BIOS. I downloaded and unzipped .CAP file, which my BIOS could then read. I also believe I installed chipset software forgetting
    the chipset is different, (Z97, not H97) and these different chips may need different drivers from both ASUS and Intel.

I've already tried the Bluetooth troubleshooter, Playing Audio Troubleshooter, System settings sound option, re connecting and re-pairing my audio system to my desktop, troubleshooting sound system in devices and printers and reinstalling Bluetooth and
    audio drivers from The Windows Device Manager. I've also tried numerous third party driver locator problems to no avail.

StephenPlunkett, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Marek St. Win User

Bluetooth Audio System Will Not Sync With Desktop

Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio System Will Not Sync With Desktop

1. Bluetooth Audio System Will Not Sync With Desktop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio System

2. SYNC DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYNC DESKTOP: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11. When I set it up and logged into my Microsoft account it took the icons from my work computer and placed them on the laptop desktop. I did not even know that my work computer was synced with my Microsoft account. How do I get my laptop...
  3. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio sync: Hey so my audio recently became unsynced and i dont know whats the cause or how to fix it? if anyone knows how to fix it let me know, thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sync/1992c058-889f-435c-b4c2-9d13845459c2
  4. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio sync: Hey so my audio recently became unsynced and i dont know whats the cause or how to fix it? if anyone knows how to fix it let me know, thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sync/1992c058-889f-435c-b4c2-9d13845459c2
  5. Audio sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio sync: I start any YouTube video and within moments the sound is out of sync with the video. Check drivers and they always say the latest is already installed. Any ideas? Thank you submitted by /u/Kikutwo [link] [comments]...
  7. desktop sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop sync: I recently bought a Surface Pro 7 to replace my Pro 4 because the battery died. How do I stop it from syncing with my PC. It seems that when I add items to the desktop on the PC, I also get them on the desktop of the Pro 7. If its folders then I get them & the contents. If...
  8. Bluetooth and System Audio not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and System Audio not working properly.: Hello, I've been having this issue for weeks now and it continues to be more and more frustrating. Here is the Problem: I connect my Bluetooth speaker a Monster RR3 to me computer and everything is fine until I try to pause and play a video for example, YouTube. I'll...
  9. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio sync: On any browser with any video providing site, My audio goes out of sync with the video. Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sync/6b32ce84-bd31-4273-878c-138110fb911f
  10. Audio De-sync after system reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio De-sync after system reset: Hello, I have recently Reset my windows drive in order to clear unnecessary apps and boost performance. I've never had an issue like this in the past or heard of it. But i have found that when watching YouTube videos on both chrome and Edge, the audio will become...