Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio too low

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio too low in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Shure SE215 Bluetooth earbuds and I connected them to my PC running Windows 10. They worked fine for a short time using Spotify and Google Meet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marccrespo, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Audio too low

I have Shure SE215 Bluetooth earbuds and I connected them to my PC running Windows 10. They worked fine for a short time using Spotify and Google Meet but now whenever I connect them the volume is incredibly low and occasionally the volume level will read 100 or 5 but it can't be changed and is still at the same lower level. Is there some settings that I'm missing here?

:)

marccrespo, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 20, 2021
  3. e-linken Win User
    Bluetooth speaker audio too low

Hello Microsoft comunity

I am having some problems with my recently accquired Bluetooth speaker, the audio was fine for the last few days, but today when i started my pc the audio was too low. The divice has an audio jack when i conect it via jack the audio is just fine.

Bluetooth device: Anker A7909

My computer: Toshiba Satellite P-50-B11M

e-linken, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Marek St. Win User

Bluetooth Audio too low

Bluetooth kills all audio to/from phone Lumia 635

Hi BruceSAllen.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that using Bluetooth connection between your Lumia 635 and your Car's audio system causes issues in relation to audio connection, you're not able to send nor receive audio signal.

In this situation I would advise to try few troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest to try to connect the phone via Bluetooth to another Bluetooth audio system, in order to isolate the issue.

In relation to connection with your Car's Audio System, I would try to Remove the Paired Device,

Settings > Bluetooth, tap and hold your finger on your Car Audio System that should be listed here and select Delete,

and Pair it again after that.

Within the Windows Phone Bluetooth FAQ, you will find a list of compatible Bluetooth profiles,

it's worth checking if the Car's Audio System also provides compatibility with the listed profiles:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

If the issue persists in both described situations, I would advise to backup your phone's content and process your phone's Reset.

For more information about backup :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/back-up-my-stuff

For more information about Reset :

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/settings-and-personalization/reset-my-phone

If the issue persists after Hard Resetting the phone, and you've confirmed that the Car's Audio System is compatible with listed Bluetooth profiles, I would suggest contacting the place of purchase of the phone, as the device might need servicing.

Thank You,

Marek

Marek St., Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio too low

1. Bluetooth Audio too low - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio too

2. Audio too low Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio too low Win11: Coming from Win10 I have this enhancement tab that solve all my problem. Now on Win11 pro. The enhancement tab disappear. My device manager audio drivers are also no longer "High definition Audio device" like I used to have in Win10.Volume is very low.I went to communication...
  3. Input Audio too low

Input Audio too low: Hello someone please help me , it's been a while my input audio is not working properly. Before the window 11 update everything worked just fine but now the input audio is too low.I have an Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX506HM.The issue is not coming from my microphone because I tried...
  4. Audio too low on headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio too low on headset.: Hello I am using Windows 10, and when i connect headsets via the aux port they all sound incredibly low, even on 100% and volume mixer topped. However, when I connect inside the ear earbuds, they sound as they should, 100 volume being super loud, and 50 half, etc.I wonder why...
  5. Audio too low on headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio too low on headset.: Hello I am using Windows 10, and when i connect headsets via the aux port they all sound incredibly low, even on 100% and volume mixer topped. However, when I connect inside the ear earbuds, they sound as they should, 100 volume being super loud, and 50 half, etc.I wonder why...
  6. Audio too low on headset.

7. Audio too low

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio too low: First off, I don't know if this is the right place to post this issue, so sorry if it isn't. I have a problem with my audio. When it's at 6 volume it's the right level, when it's at 8 it's too loud and at 10 it's destroying my eardrums. The usual volume ranges I use are...
  8. audio is too low

audio is too low: hey when I watch any video on "Movies and Tv" I can barely hear any sound, I mean I do hear but it's very low. Even though the volume is up to 100, I can barely hear anything. Audio works very well on other videos or websites, but not on Movies & Tv. This problem really...
  9. AUDIO IS TOO LOW

AUDIO IS TOO LOW: I have this audio problem, and not in all programs, only in "Movies & Tv". Audio works but it's too low I can barely hear anything, even though it's raised to 100. I have been checking every possible way to fix the audio, but nothing's working. I watched this youtube...
  10. AUDIO IS TOO LOW

in Windows 10 Customization
    AUDIO IS TOO LOW: I have this audio problem, and not in any app.. only in "Movies & Tv". Audio works but it's too low I can barely hear anything, even though it's raised to 100. I have checked every possible way to fix the audio, but nothing's working. I watched this youtube video where it...