Windows 10: BLUETOOTH Audio transmission to 5.1 home theater is not fluent

Discus and support BLUETOOTH Audio transmission to 5.1 home theater is not fluent in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As I said above, When I connect my HP Laptop having Window-10 to the home theater, Audio transmission is not smooth and fluent. Audios gets breaks and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ranjan_ajm, Apr 1, 2020.

1. BLUETOOTH Audio transmission to 5.1 home theater is not fluent

As I said above, When I connect my HP Laptop having Window-10 to the home theater, Audio transmission is not smooth and fluent. Audios gets breaks and run interrupted or have hitches. I have seen this phenomenon just few days back, If same music is heard on cabled head phones the audio is always wow. I have removed the Bluetooth device, and driver and reinstalled so many timed. I have removed my audio system also then connected. Nothing worked Can anyone help?

:)

ranjan_ajm, Apr 1, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

Desktop Audio: Old 5.1 Home Theater System vs. New Powers Speakers

Wondering if this option will work for you as it is only one i see possible for 5.1, Stereo or even 3.1 setup. Because optical input you have not sure will work well. Do not know how you used it before.

This would be using correct 3.5mm to Composite jacks listed before in a pic, need a couple of them.
    Connecting each 3.5 mm to composite split here and to the integrated Sound card.

BLUETOOTH Audio transmission to 5.1 home theater is not fluent [​IMG]

Then connect your speakers here

jds63, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Dolby Home Theater audio not working

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with Dolby Home Theater audio is not functioning properly in the system.

You may face this issue if proper audio drivers are not installed on the computer or if it is corrupted. I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Method 1:

I Suggest you to run the Audio Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Playing audio.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Uninstall sound adapter driver from the Device Manager, restart the computer and check if that helps you.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Sound, video and game controller, expand it, right click on the
      sound device and select Uninstall.

• Restart the computer after the successful
      uninstallation of sound Device.

Method 3:

If doesn't work, I suggest you to install the driver in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

a. Download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer:

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

BLUETOOTH Audio transmission to 5.1 home theater is not fluent

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

BLUETOOTH Audio transmission to 5.1 home theater is not fluent

1. BLUETOOTH Audio transmission to 5.1 home theater is not fluent - Similar Threads - BLUETOOTH Audio transmission

2. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11: i've spent the last few days trying to get Dolby Atmos for Home Theater to work in Windows 11. there used to be an option in Spatial sound drop menu for Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, but it has vanished and refuses to come back. So far it appears to be an issue with Win11 and...
  3. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater is missing from Spatial audio in Windows 11: i've spent the last few days trying to get Dolby Atmos for Home Theater to work in Windows 11. there used to be an option in Spatial sound drop menu for Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, but it has vanished and refuses to come back. So far it appears to be an issue with Win11 and...
  4. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, No Sound with AVR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, No Sound with AVR: Hi all, recently I received an AVR + Speakers & Sub from someone who did not have use for it anymore. I've been trying to use it with Windows 10 using "Dolby Atmos for Home Theater" selected under spatial sound. However, whenever I choose it, I don't get any sound whatsoever...
  5. Dolby home theater problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby home theater problem: Hi! first post here, I instaled the dolby home theater by disabling driver signature, installed successfuly but when I want to play apex legends it says that I need to activate the driver signature again. So, my question here is, If I turn on the driver signature again, the...
  6. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater: So I just had a very nice converastion with one of the MS Support guys _again_ Whats the problem? Well as the Title says: Dolby Atmos for Home Theater... I am testing a fresh Install of Version 1909 for the third week now. The MSHD Audio drivers were the only way to get...
  7. Dolby atmos for home theater not found

Dolby atmos for home theater not found: Hello, I can not find dolby atmos for home theater on my laptop running windows 10 in spatial sound. I can only find dolby atmos for headphones. I am using my laptop through hdmi to my tv where i have an optical cabel running to my dolby atmos enabled speakers. I have...
  8. doly atmos for home theater problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    doly atmos for home theater problem: I have this 3 channel dolby atmos soundbar. First issue when I got this soundbar because i say windows 10 have dolby atmos for home theater in spatial sounds then it disappeared from spatial this year, not sure it was after last fall update or exactly then. I tried all...
  9. doly atmos for home theater problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    doly atmos for home theater problem: I have this 3 channel dolby atmos soundbar. First issue when I got this soundbar because i say windows 10 have dolby atmos for home theater in spatial sounds then it disappeared from spatial this year, not sure it was after last fall update or exactly then. I tried all...
  10. DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER

DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER: Hello! Quick question: Does my surround system have to be Dolby Atmos, for it to work? Because when I set it on/to ''Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre'', I hear absolutely no sound! Does this have to do to the fact that the trial period has expired? Or because my AV Receiver...