Windows 10: Bluetooth Audio turns into dysfunctional mess after 1803 update

Discus and support Bluetooth Audio turns into dysfunctional mess after 1803 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First of all every single time after I wake up my PC it can only connect to voice profile of my Bluetooth headset. The ONLY way to actually fix this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dudoser, May 28, 2018.

1. dudoser Win User

Bluetooth Audio turns into dysfunctional mess after 1803 update

First of all every single time after I wake up my PC it can only connect to voice profile of my Bluetooth headset. The ONLY way to actually fix this is to connect headset to Android phone first and only after that Windows will recognize music profile. That's nuts when you think about it. And the second one, for some incomprehensible reason Bluetooth audio starts to incredibly stutter if I do anything, even when I switch tabs in chrome, it goes like some kind of hissing sound for a brief moment. When I do some stress test on CPU it just goes mad and the only thing I can hear is hissing and farting in my ears and I know it's not normal because it can be fixed with simple reboot. I have only one question for Bill Gates: what did I do to deserve this? And for you guys the question is: is there any way I can fix this beside tearing my headset apart? And yes, before update it was perfectly fine, so I know for sure Windows 10 just messing around.

:)

dudoser, May 28, 2018

2. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

After a clean or upgrade install of 1803, the Bluetooth audio slider does not change volume on my Edifier speakers. It makes a beep when moving the slider. Like beeps for every step. If you turn the slider all the way down, the volume does mute. When you
    turn it up one step, the speakers are full blast. They are always playing a full blast no matter where the slider is. Worked fine all the way up to Windows 10 1709 and is still working on Linux (Dual boot system)

I've seen some people complaining about it, but so far no fix.

Is anybody else affected?

freelance337, May 29, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

Update: Volume can be controlled on an app by an app basis using the volume mixer, it's the general volume control that's not working at all

freelance337, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Audio turns into dysfunctional mess after 1803 update

1. Bluetooth Audio turns into dysfunctional mess after 1803 update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Audio turns

2. Audio Messed Up After Updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Messed Up After Updating Windows 11: I updated my computer and the audio is messed up now. Now the audio has a lot of reverb and I don't know how to fix it. I haven't touched my audio settings and MaxxAudio, but the audio sounds like it has a lot of reverb now.This is on a windows 11...
  3. Audio Messed Up After Updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Messed Up After Updating Windows 11: I updated my computer and the audio is messed up now. Now the audio has a lot of reverb and I don't know how to fix it. I haven't touched my audio settings and MaxxAudio, but the audio sounds like it has a lot of reverb now.This is on a windows 11...
  4. Windows Updates messing with audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates messing with audio: 3 Months ago my audio just stopped working after a update I turned audio enhancements off and problem was solved. 1 month ago my audio cut out again after a windows update and I spent 2 and a half hours trying to fix it on support chat, which solved the issued by system...
  5. The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio.: I thought it couldn't get worse but here we are. Windows kept asking me to update my os so I did, and my audio got stuttery and choppy so I had to rollback. Does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/zbikuuu [link] [comments]...
  6. 2004 Update Messing with Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2004 Update Messing with Bluetooth.: Initially, the Update itself caused my Bluetooth device to stop working. Since then, setting my machine to Hibernate reproduces the same, or similar, problem. At first I tried Remove device, then Add device, but the device while set to discover mode was not detected. More...
  7. Bluetooth dysfunctional (QCA61x4) after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth dysfunctional (QCA61x4) after 1903 update: I got upgraded to Windows 10 v1903 2 days ago, and since then my bluetooth isn't working properly. The bluetooth icon shows up, but I cannot find or connect to any bluetooth devices, which I could before (which are from 2018) I've tried reinstalling bluetooth drivers...
  8. Bluetooth Hotkeys not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Hotkeys not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/550c3f3c-68b4-4653-96fa-d5e23f1ddf28
  9. Bluetooth error after 1803 build update

Bluetooth error after 1803 build update: Hello, I have to report and ask for help on 1803 build witch messed up Bluetooth drivers on MSI GT73VR 6RE Titan with Windows 10 Home x64. Currently got Unknown Device on localization: on Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1. Code 28 Drivers are not installed. Heres...
  10. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803: Found a bug with Bluetooth audio with 1803. I can reproduce on 4 computers with clean install or upgrade. Same bug. So this PC has a Broadcom USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I have a pair of Creative Bluetooth speaker that connects to it. I only use this as a backup speaker. My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headphones voice only with update 1803

2. broadcom 43455 drivers for windows 10 build 1803