Windows 10: Bluetooth audio won't play through home stereo receiver

Discus and support Bluetooth audio won't play through home stereo receiver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This isn't networking per se, maybe it falls under sharing. For some reason my HP Spectre 2-in-1 recently quit sending audio to my audio receiver, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gdgates, Jan 26, 2019.

1. gdgates Win User

Bluetooth audio won't play through home stereo receiver

This isn't networking per se, maybe it falls under sharing. For some reason my HP Spectre 2-in-1 recently quit sending audio to my audio receiver, even though it and the receiver both show it being paired and connected. I've tried unpairing and reconnecting, but audio still goes through the built-in laptop speakers. My Windows phone connects and sends audio to the unit, so I think it's something to do with the HP. Thoughts?
    Bluetooth audio won't play through home stereo receiver [​IMG]

:)

gdgates, Jan 26, 2019
  2. nj7_ Win User

Bluetooth stereo receiver unit?

No. Because N93 doesn´t have Bluetooth Audio Stereo Profile... onlu 8800. But if You connect a Bluetooth Stereo headset, seems You can hear on both sides, but the same, no stereo.

3. Abyss101 Win User
    Nokia 5800 v4 Bluetooth to Car Stereo Issues

The most annoying bug i`ve found is that after updating my 5800 it won`t push music to my in car stereo anymore via bluetooth.

Sometimes it starts to play and then seconds later cuts out the audio.

It seems to pair ok.

I have tried hard resetting,formatting the sd card,reinstalling the firmware with and without the card,still to no avail.It used to work fine with my JVC car stereo barring occasional disconnects,but after updating works no more.

Has anybody had the same problem,or have any suggestions whats going on?

Abyss101, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Alexis81 Win User

Bluetooth Stereo Audio Sync Quality

When playing high pitch music with a bluetooth stereo audio there is audioble scratching (similar to white noise) that renders most music unlistenable. What causes this? I'm experiencing this problem on a Pioneer AVIC-X930BT (car head unit with GPS/NAV)
    while having an HTC HD7 (T-Mobile, WP7 v7.0.7392.0).

Alexis81, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth audio won't play through home stereo receiver - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio won't

2. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  4. Cannot get computer speakers or external devices stereo receiver connected to play audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get computer speakers or external devices stereo receiver connected to play audio.: I have installed the drivers over and over again, troubleshoot, and reset twice reset not restart , and the computer still does not play the audio, it doesn't play test sounds either. In the status notes, it says drivers are not installed, or they need further installation....
  5. Cannot get computer speakers or external devices stereo receiver connected to play audio.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot get computer speakers or external devices stereo receiver connected to play audio.: I have installed the drivers over and over again, troubleshoot, and reset twice reset not restart , and the computer still does not play the audio, it doesn't play test sounds either. In the status notes, it says drivers are not installed, or they need further installation....
  6. Cannot get computer speakers or external devices stereo receiver connected to play audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Burning CD with audio files and will not play in a home stereo CD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning CD with audio files and will not play in a home stereo CD player: So I have been trying to figure out this issue ever since windows 10 was released, at least that's when I noticed this issue happening. I have a PC and am running the most up to date version of Itunes on this computer. I download music and will burn a CD-R of audio files from...
  8. Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem

Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem: the stereo headset is not working after the windows pre release update on 6 Sept and it works fine with other devices what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stereo-headset-audio-not-problem/3f8e8519-b7d4-40a7-ba2a-52838ff0aeff
  9. Bluetooth airpods will only play hands-free audio, stereo audio does not work

Bluetooth airpods will only play hands-free audio, stereo audio does not work: I've been trying to get my bluetooth airpods to play stereo audio for awhile now but no matter what I've tried nothing seems to work. I've done everything you can imagine with the drivers, I did a system restore, I tried to set the audio as default etc. I not sure what else...
  10. Bluetooth Pairs and Connects but won't play audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Pairs and Connects but won't play audio: Hello all, The basic info: I have a Dell XPS-15 running Windows 10, a Denon AVR-S710W receiver and Google Wifi. The receiver is hardwired to one of the Google Wifi pucks. Through iTunes, I'm able to use Apple Airplay to play my music library through my receiver and...