Windows 10: Bluetooth auto disconnect no help from GeekSquad during Covid

Discus and support Bluetooth auto disconnect no help from GeekSquad during Covid in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Bluetooth speakers Logitech Z337 and IWorld headphones disconnect and then turn back on frequently, computer is new HP Envy running Windows 10. Read... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by STEVEN 1019, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Bluetooth auto disconnect no help from GeekSquad during Covid

Bluetooth speakers Logitech Z337 and IWorld headphones disconnect and then turn back on frequently, computer is new HP Envy running Windows 10. Read on another post that unchecking a box in Device Manager / bluetooth regarding saving power would solve the problem. Cannot find this tab or box under Device Manager anyway. Not a techie either. Would appreciate a bit of help. Thanks

:)

STEVEN 1019, Apr 10, 2020

2. Auto-disconnect bluetooth device at shutdown

Hi there,

is there any way to auto-disconnect a specific bluetooth (in my case a bluetooth Controller) at windows shutdown?

thanks in advance

lulle2007200, Apr 10, 2020
  3. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Bluetooth auto disconnect no help from GeekSquad during Covid

Geeksquad

Hi Jess-ANS,

My name is Riccardo and I would be happy to help. Could you give me some more information regarding this? What will Geeksquad be doing?

c12f15dc-7bff-4426-b6c1-6cd384eeb051, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth auto disconnect no help from GeekSquad during Covid

1. Bluetooth auto disconnect no help from GeekSquad during Covid - Similar Threads - Bluetooth auto disconnect

2. I have a virus; please help. it's not covid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a virus; please help. it's not covid: How do I track down the "Program" program; the "Kpm" program; and other "Program" program - so I can uninstall it from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-virus-please-help-its-not-covid/bdc18081-34d8-445d-83c7-f1fb88575a38
  3. I have a virus; please help. it's not covid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a virus; please help. it's not covid: How do I track down the "Program" program; the "Kpm" program; and other "Program" program - so I can uninstall it from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-virus-please-help-its-not-covid/bdc18081-34d8-445d-83c7-f1fb88575a38
  4. I have a virus; please help. it's not covid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Help the Covid 19 Battle

in Windows 10 Support
    Help the Covid 19 Battle: Some may wish to donate their spare PC computing capability to this effort Coronavirus – What we’re doing and how you can help in simple terms – [email protected] 155082
  6. Geeksquad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Geeksquad: How do I explain server set up with geeksquad when they come this week https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geeksquad/16606288-ebf3-4a69-b064-b42ef94b4d3b
  7. Help My Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help My Bluetooth keeps connecting and disconnecting from device manager: Help my Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and reconnecting kn device manager I have a ASRock z270 Killer ali/ac with a Intel core i5 processor the option to turn on or off bluetooth is complety missing in settings and when I go and try to add a new device it says that my...
  8. Controller keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth

Controller keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth: I have a new Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset. But I have an issue, when I am playing one controller disconnects itself. Then I go into Bluetooth settings trying to reconnect the controller, so I click on it but receive a message saying "try reconnecting your device." I...
  9. Disconnecting from internet during downloads. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from internet during downloads. Please Help!: So I'm having this problem where every single time I try to download anything over 10-15 MB I disconnected from the internet while downloading. Most of the time what happens is I begin the download and it goes fine, downloading at about 3-5mb as second, but then it slowly and...
  10. Wireless Controller will NOT disconnect from bluetooth.

Wireless Controller will NOT disconnect from bluetooth.: Hello, I was very reluctant to post here considering I can figure most PC related things out by myself but this one has me stumped, my PS4 controller will not disconnect from Bluetooth no matter what I do. If I right click it and "remove" device, it successfully removes but...