Windows 10: Bluetooth automatically turns off.

Discus and support Bluetooth automatically turns off. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop's Bluetooth automatically gets turned off and doesn't show a turn on button in devices. Everytime I have to restart my laptop to turn it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PranilShripad, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Bluetooth automatically turns off.

My laptop's Bluetooth automatically gets turned off and doesn't show a turn on button in devices. Everytime I have to restart my laptop to turn it back on. Please help me to fix this problem.

:)

PranilShripad, Jul 29, 2022
  2. jerriy Win User

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Jul 29, 2022
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Jul 29, 2022
  4. HojabrA Win User

Bluetooth automatically turns off.

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth automatically turns off.

1. Bluetooth automatically turns off. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth automatically turns

2. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  3. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  4. BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY: Hi,I am using windows 10 on Toshiba satellite laptop. I was googling the issue of it and came across an answer to this query on this platform but the problem is I cannot find the POWER MANAGEMENT option when navigating through the Bluetooth radio properties. I want to check...
  5. BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY: Hi,I am using windows 10 on Toshiba satellite laptop. I was googling the issue of it and came across an answer to this query on this platform but the problem is I cannot find the POWER MANAGEMENT option when navigating through the Bluetooth radio properties. I want to check...
  6. BLUETOOTH TURNS OFF AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth automatically turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth automatically turns off.: My laptop's Bluetooth automatically gets turned off and doesn't show a turn on button in devices. Everytime I have to restart my laptop to turn it back on. Please help me to fix this problem....
  8. Bluetooth automatically turns off.

Bluetooth automatically turns off.: My laptop's Bluetooth automatically gets turned off and doesn't show a turn on button in devices. Everytime I have to restart my laptop to turn it back on. Please help me to fix this problem....
  9. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hi there, So I was playing a game on my PC at around 6:30 pm now 7:41 pm and I got a notification to install a Windows 10 update. So I downloaded the update, my PC restarted and when it launched back up, my Bluetooth devices were disconnected. With the message showing...
  10. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hello, last night I was using my Bluetooth speaker, and later my Bluetooth headphones, all the way until midnight with no issue whatsoever. This morning when I woke up, I tried turning on my speaker again but it wouldn't connect to my computer. I checked my Bluetooth settings...