Windows 10: Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working

Discus and support Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i have a serious problem with connecting audio Bluetooth devices to my Acer Aspire E5-572G with Windows 10 64 bit. I can pair my blue tooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stig_Sa, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Stig_Sa Win User

Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working

Hello i have a serious problem with connecting audio Bluetooth devices to my Acer Aspire E5-572G with Windows 10 64 bit. I can pair my blue tooth device's, tried several but cannot connect. I get the answer "That didnt work..." The same bluetooth devices connect brilliantly to an Lenovo desktop. I have compared the entries in Device manager on the two desktops and can see that there is missing several entries on the Acer.

Here is the entries from the Acer

Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working a300f1bf-a3d6-41d0-ac71-25164ca46463?upload=true.png

And here Lenovo which is working

Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working 1cc9ebb4-2362-439e-af64-a3b840fa415e?upload=true.png

I have tried to reinstall bluetooth drivers from Acer's website

https://www.acer.com/ac/da/DK/content/support-product/5486?b=1&pn=NX.MQ0ED.012

And from Lenovo

https://support.lenovo.com/us/da/downloads/ds104695

Also tried to remove the bluetooth entry in the Device manager and restart the desktop.

I hope someone knows what i can do to fix the problem

:)

Stig_Sa, Nov 16, 2019

2. Issues with Avrcp Transport Adaptor

Running the troubleshooter steps
    here
    worked for me

KalesheAlleyne-Vassel, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Issues with Avrcp Transport Adaptor

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This guided walk-through provides steps to fix
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

Refer this article to
    Troubleshoot a Bluetooth Connection

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking
    Yes and clicking on “Mark as Answer”, this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ” Thank you again and have a great day.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working

Issues with Avrcp Transport Adaptor

Hello I just received my HP ENVY Desktop 795-00xx and have noticed that when I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my computer it causes it to freeze every so often and the audio is also out of sync with the media playback. I use this same speaker with my HP
    ENVY laptop and I have had none of these issues with it. I can see that there is some sort of error with the Adapter which doesn't seem fixable, just wondering if anyone knows if there is anything I can do to address this problem since the Bluetooth speaker
    is the only way I can really output any audio out of this computer other than headphones which is not very ideal for me.

Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working d1c82853-b24c-4383-a7fa-a18ba8fa51aa?upload=true.png

KalesheAlleyne-Vassel, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working

1. Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Adaptor not working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Avrcp Transport

2. Windows 11 Bluetooth Audio driver issue Avrcp Transport Adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth Audio driver issue Avrcp Transport Adaptor: Good dayPlease help I am experiencing a Bluetooth Audio driver issue Avrcp Transport Adaptor on my Windows 11 Enterprise, Version 22H2. I'm using HP Probook 440 G9, 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1235U 1.30 GHzAwaiting your response.Thanks...
  3. Windows 11 Bluetooth Audio driver issue Avrcp Transport Adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Bluetooth Audio driver issue Avrcp Transport Adaptor: Good dayPlease help I am experiencing a Bluetooth Audio driver issue Avrcp Transport Adaptor on my Windows 11 Enterprise, Version 22H2. I'm using HP Probook 440 G9, 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1235U 1.30 GHzAwaiting your response.Thanks...
  4. how to fix errors with AVRCP transport drivers and Bluetooth LE enumerator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix errors with AVRCP transport drivers and Bluetooth LE enumerator: I sat and played as usual, the headphones disconnected and won’t connect anymore, 2 driver errors appear in the device manager, I can’t do anything with them, I can’t fix them, I can’t reinstall them. When I uninstall any of the drivers, after refreshing the task manager page...
  5. how to fix errors with AVRCP transport drivers and Bluetooth LE enumerator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to fix errors with AVRCP transport drivers and Bluetooth LE enumerator: I sat and played as usual, the headphones disconnected and won’t connect anymore, 2 driver errors appear in the device manager, I can’t do anything with them, I can’t fix them, I can’t reinstall them. When I uninstall any of the drivers, after refreshing the task manager page...
  6. how to fix errors with AVRCP transport drivers and Bluetooth LE enumerator

7. Bluetooth speaker shows connected but no sound - Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker shows connected but no sound - Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Driver missing: I recently bought a Stanmore ll Bluetooth speaker and connected to my Windows 10 Laptop - It worked fine.For a couple of months I did not use that speaker on this system but another desktop that I have and yes it works like a charm.And then again I needed to connected the...
  8. Bluetooth speaker shows connected but no sound - Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Driver missing

Bluetooth speaker shows connected but no sound - Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Driver missing: I recently bought a Stanmore ll Bluetooth speaker and connected to my Windows 10 Laptop - It worked fine.For a couple of months I did not use that speaker on this system but another desktop that I have and yes it works like a charm.And then again I needed to connected the...
  9. Bluetooth speaker shows connected but no sound - Bluetooth Avrcp Transport Driver missing

10. Issues with Avrcp Transport Adaptor

Issues with Avrcp Transport Adaptor: Hello I just received my HP ENVY Desktop 795-00xx and have noticed that when I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my computer it causes it to freeze every so often and the audio is also out of sync with the media playback. I use this same speaker with my HP ENVY laptop and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot