Windows 10: Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

Discus and support Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisMandragon, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they stopped working. You guessed it, my battery in my Bluetooth device died.

Would it be possible to update either the Bluetooth system tray icon or even the battery icon to display Bluetooth devices that indicate battery levels? As of Windows 10 Build 17639 when the battery level was added to the Settings>Bluetooth & Other Devices menu, I find that it is a hassle to have to go to a system menu in order to determine the battery level of connected devices. Making a quick check/lookup on the taskbar would be much more efficient for users.

:)

ChrisMandragon, Feb 23, 2019

2. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, Feb 23, 2019
  3. namm Win User
    [Laptop] Can't See Battery Level

After installing an Acer tool PowerSmart Manager to optimize my laptop's battery life, the battery icon disappeared from my notifications area. (This tool was meant for Windows 7).

Not only that, but I can't check the battery levels (using either Windows Mobility options or an external battery monitoring software).

Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon [​IMG]

Uninstalling the software doesn't revert the battery icon, and I still can't check my battery levels.
    Is there any way of fixing without reinstalling Windows?

4. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

battery level icon on taskbar

On my other computer running Windows 10, I have a battery icon showing in my system tray that shows how much charge is left in the battery. On my current computer, this is not there and I cannot find how to add it. Any suggestions?

WallyBonham, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

1. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Battery Level

2. Game Bar and Bluetooth Battery Level Mismatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar and Bluetooth Battery Level Mismatch: I bought an Xbox controller specifically for PC gaming a year or two ago, and I've recently noticed an issue with using the Game Bar. While it is nice to have the battery level there, it seems to be inaccurate. I had my controller plugged in to charge for a few hours, and on...
  3. Battery icon not showing correct level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon not showing correct level: Hello.The battery icon is designed in a way so it is showing much lower level than the procentage it shows when you mark the icon.example: the battery is at 48% and if you look at the icon only you would think that the level is 15-20%, with level at 20-25% it looks like the...
  4. Battery icon not showing correct level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery icon not showing correct level: Hello.The battery icon is designed in a way so it is showing much lower level than the procentage it shows when you mark the icon.example: the battery is at 48% and if you look at the icon only you would think that the level is 15-20%, with level at 20-25% it looks like the...
  5. 225% battery level but don't show the juice in the battery icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    225% battery level but don't show the juice in the battery icon: I just recently got my laptop fixed & got the new Windows 10 software installed. When I went to go use it everytime the battery is full charge, I unplug the charger, the computer always shuts off. Also when I booted it back up, it said my battery level is at 225%, plus...
  6. battery level

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery level: At one point windows ask if I wanted the battery level to be less when plugged in. Unfortunately, I updated. Now a want a full charge on the battery so computer can be used while traveling. I can't find the place to change it back to full power charge. Can anyone help???...
  7. Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell

Polling Bluetooth Battery level with Powershell: I know with Windows 10 1803 we are able to see the battery level of connect wireless Bluetooth devices that support it (Such as the Surface Mouse) Is there a PowerShell command that can be run to display the battery level for these devices as well? One exists for the...
  8. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones: Hi, does anyone know how I can find the battery percentage for Bluetooth headphones? I googled it and it only had stuff for mouse, keyboard, pen, etc BUT NONE FOR HEADPHONES!!! I need my headphones to work and it is important for me to know when I need to charge it so it...
  9. Battery level of external Bluetooth devices

Battery level of external Bluetooth devices: I use updated Surface Pro 4 laptop. It works without any problems but I want to find out how I can check the battery level of the connected external Bluetooth devices, for instance the mouse. I cannot find the setting anywhere...
  10. battery level icon on taskbar

battery level icon on taskbar: On my other computer running Windows 10, I have a battery icon showing in my system tray that shows how much charge is left in the battery. On my current computer, this is not there and I cannot find how to add it. Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth system tray icon battery program