Windows 10: Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11

Discus and support Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No matter which app I try, BLE devices are not reliably enumerated. I must run Bluetooth troubleshooter for it to work and then it works once and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yoyolele, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Yoyolele Win User

Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11

No matter which app I try, BLE devices are not reliably enumerated. I must run Bluetooth troubleshooter for it to work and then it works once and is also not able to properly write to devices. Everything fails. On Windows 10, same hardware, same apps - work fine.Anyone has any idea? This is a brand new Lenovo X1 Yoga 6th Gen with Intel Wireless Bluetooth.Regular Bluetooth devices non BLE seem to work OK.Thanks

:)

Yoyolele, Nov 27, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 27, 2021
  4. arrediabo Win User

bluetooth not working properly with pc suite

lucky you, my pc suite doesn`t even see the bluetooth (doesn`t show up in the connection wizzard) Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11 :(

what driver are you using?

but try the steps on the link to replace the xp stack for the toshiba one:

Radar - O’Reilly

hope it is of some help

arrediabo, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth BLE doesn't

2. Windows Doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Doesn't work properly: Whenever i started my windows pc, it showed a popup that it ask me to log out Microsoft account and delete my all windows data from c drive. i am facing this issue continuously. I lost so many important files due to this error
  3. Windows 11 doesn't work properly all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't work properly all of a sudden: I didn't install any new software recently, OS start to act weird all of a sudden.Windows Update doesn't work, it just stuck at 0% installation:When I'm trying to reboot my PC the message: "Updates are underway..." pop up and just stay there forever. Fixes* that I found on...
  4. Windows 11 doesn't work properly all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't work properly all of a sudden: I didn't install any new software recently, OS start to act weird all of a sudden.Windows Update doesn't work, it just stuck at 0% installation:When I'm trying to reboot my PC the message: "Updates are underway..." pop up and just stay there forever. Fixes* that I found on...
  5. Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11: hello, 1. have a pair of shiny new Bose QuietComfort 35 II2. they work great with your phone, and laptop... But not on my main desktop3. Describe the issue: a. enter pair modeb. pair the headphonesc. windows says the headphones is "connected voice"d. quality is atrocious. It...
  6. Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11: hello, 1. have a pair of shiny new Bose QuietComfort 35 II2. they work great with your phone, and laptop... But not on my main desktop3. Describe the issue: a. enter pair modeb. pair the headphonesc. windows says the headphones is "connected voice"d. quality is atrocious. It...
  7. Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth BLE doesn't work properly on Windows 11: No matter which app I try, BLE devices are not reliably enumerated. I must run Bluetooth troubleshooter for it to work and then it works once and is also not able to properly write to devices. Everything fails. On Windows 10, same hardware, same apps - work fine.Anyone has...
  8. Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth after the latest update doesn't work properly: Hi. After the latest win10 update it seems my bluetooth headset doesn't work. Sound started to "stutter". I tried everything I could think of. I re-installed the bluetooth and sound drivers for several times, uninstalled the updates, paused windows update, rolled back...
  9. My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly: I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to pair with my DS4 it simply doesn't work. In devices and printers list it shows up as a bluetooth headset and is named just "dongle". In its properties it's said that its manufacturer is KOGA. Apparently it's something about drivers? But...
  10. Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10: On my laptop, Bluetooth 3.0 and 4.0 devices used to work properly until Windows update. After Windows update, Bluetooth 3.0 device works fine, but Bluetooth 4.0 device can be connected for the first time, if the device is powered off, it can't be reconnected automatically,...