Windows 10: Bluetooth broken and usb's being finicky just before

Discus and support Bluetooth broken and usb's being finicky just before in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; one day randomly my mouse and keyboard stopped working i used my phone as a remote mouse and restarted and updated. quite often now I need to unplug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/coolpool7417, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Bluetooth broken and usb's being finicky just before

one day randomly my mouse and keyboard stopped working i used my phone as a remote mouse and restarted and updated. quite often now I need to unplug and replug in my mouse and keyboard cause my macros stop working and the led's freeze. I would just think it was a software issue with razer but my Bluetooth stopped working at the same time I tried troubleshooting using settings and it just says "check Bluetooth radio status" and I uninstalled and reinstalled and updated the Bluetooth drivers. idk my Bluetooth is built into my motherboard so i dont know how to "check Bluetooth radio status" i only have bluetooth headphones im broke af and unemployed cause of corona and have no other options for audio besides my speakers out of the tv my computers plugged into im trying to get a stream going but cant do that without headphones and could really use some help and good news

submitted by /u/coolpool7417
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/coolpool7417, Nov 29, 2020

2. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Bluetooth broken and usb's being finicky just before

Wired USB -> bluetooth adaptor

... wheres the bluetooth part of that?

and why the hell did amazon list it under networking :/

Mussels, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth broken and usb's being finicky just before

1. Bluetooth broken and usb's being finicky just before - Similar Threads - Bluetooth broken usb's

2. usb broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb broken: wont eject. tried to troubleshoot but i keep getting a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-broken/d65fbb5f-4647-4b85-8e99-6567823f0b78
  3. usb broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb broken: wont eject. tried to troubleshoot but i keep getting a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-broken/d65fbb5f-4647-4b85-8e99-6567823f0b78
  4. usb broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth on Windows broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth on Windows broken: I am using an HP laptop, with the latest updates. Most of the time I don't get anything when searching for new Bluetooth devices. Sometimes an unknown device is displayed and when I try to connect I get a timeout message. Is there a way for the Bluetooth device to work...
  6. Bluetooth USB Adapter not being detected + Bluetooth icon in Configuration not showing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth USB Adapter not being detected + Bluetooth icon in Configuration not showing.: Hello! I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth devices on Windows. I bought 2 Bluetooth adapters in order to use my Wireless mouse. Is not a mouse issue, it works perfectly in other pc.1- The first one I used apparently did not work but it would be recognized randomly...
  7. PC turning on just before being turned off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC turning on just before being turned off: Dear friends, I have this problem since almost 1 year, my PC works just fine all the time. When I turn it off, automatically it turns on itself (I do not touch mouse or keyboard). Then I need to turn it off again and then it does not turn on again. Please, if someone can...
  8. Bluetooth seems to be broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth seems to be broken: System Specs CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600X Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-I Gaming GPU: NVIDIA 2070 Super RAM: 32 GB 3200Mhz Hi all, I'm not sure what happened but in the process of getting my new computer up and running and installing drivers bluetooth stopped functioning...
  9. Broken usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken usb: Hi guys.Today I was trying to install Win 10 on my PC since I got a new SSD so I wanted to make a clean install.What happens is that the SSD had a classical MDP error.So I went to diskpart and tried to fix it there.I accidentally wiped my USB inside DiskPart and it instantly...
  10. Broken usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broken usb: When I put a USB in my computer,it doesn't show up.When I open disk management, it shows up and says"device is working properly".It does this on my desktop also.My other USBs work.Why does it say the device is working properly when it won't open? [ATTACH]...