Windows 10: Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth

Discus and support Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To whomever this may concern, I was just using my buetooth-connected headphones normally until it suddenly stopped connecting. I tried checking but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mira1310, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Mira1310 Win User

Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth

To whomever this may concern,

I was just using my buetooth-connected headphones normally until it suddenly stopped connecting. I tried checking but then the bluetooth icon at the action center is gone, so I decided to open my settings. But when I opened settings, the button to turn bluetooth on and off is GONE. Even if I tried adding new device, it only said that my bluetooth is turned off. It also said to update my driver through Windows Update so that's what I tried.

However, when I checked my Windows optional updates, it said that my driver is already up-to-date. I tried checking at Device Manager but it still says my driver is up-to-date. However, there was a 'problem' symbol under my bluetooth icon pic 3 so I even tried disabling and re-enablin and even restarting countless times but nothing worked.

I also tried troubleshooting for Bluetooth and all it said was pic 4 which my driver is already up-to-date, so I dont understand what am I supposed to do here. When the troubleshooting ended. The only message is pic 5 so my bluetooth is still gone and nothing is fixed. Please help me.

pic 1

Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth bb07a823-e389-44a2-90a1-e5add7c3b6f7?upload=true.png

pic 2

Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth 35abab07-5757-442b-8ae4-b26222055a97?upload=true.png

pic 3 Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth f057d26f-b85b-4ae6-86e0-47a526448ad5?upload=true.png

pic 4

Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth 71a4d42a-f8f6-4d01-af5a-648a4a8a418d?upload=true.png

pic 5

Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth a2fd90ca-f715-45de-96f5-6c1efba3ad5f?upload=true.png

:)

Mira1310, Oct 17, 2020
  2. LVTHER Win User

Turned off bluetooth, now the button is gone.

I bought a Bluetooth dongle (ZEXMTE), worked as I needed, but then I turn off Bluetooth under devices, and now I cannot get it to turn back on.

Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth [​IMG]

Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth [​IMG]

Ive ran the troubleshooter
    The device shows up under device manager (when I unplug and plug it in, it plays the noise but doesnt flash anymore)
    Ive tried reinstalling the driver
    Made sure Bluetooth services are running

Also tried these steps:
    No button for bluetooth in action center - Windows 10 Forums
    blutooth not turning on in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

So I went into the device manager, right clicked, uninstalled the device. When I plugged it back it in, voila its working again.

LVTHER, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

4. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth button and feature disappeared and I can't turn on my Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Bluetooth button feature

2. Bluetooth button is disappeared,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth button is disappeared,: Bluetooth button is disappeared.B Tried to shutdown and wait 10 mintues or retart per previous discussions.No luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-button-is-disappeared/0d797cbc-121b-47e5-b86c-1dec0498e05a
  3. Bluetooth button is disappeared,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth button is disappeared,: Bluetooth button is disappeared.B Tried to shutdown and wait 10 mintues or retart per previous discussions.No luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-button-is-disappeared/0d797cbc-121b-47e5-b86c-1dec0498e05a
  4. My bluetooth icon is missing and I can't turn the bluetooth on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth icon is missing and I can't turn the bluetooth on: I try all the thing in youtube and I try to reset my PC too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-and-i-cant-turn-the/0ee355c8-cc59-45b0-9ac5-b0ae0d6eaa13
  5. My bluetooth icon is missing and I can't turn the bluetooth on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth icon is missing and I can't turn the bluetooth on: I try all the thing in youtube and I try to reset my PC too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-and-i-cant-turn-the/0ee355c8-cc59-45b0-9ac5-b0ae0d6eaa13
  6. My bluetooth button disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth button disappeared: That's all, I was having problems connecting to bluetooth so i turned it on and off and then the button just disappeared, and the bluetooth is off. I don't know what can I do, i already restarted the computer. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Nxmxl [link] [comments]...
  7. Bluetooth Disappeared, can't turn on or connect to any devices using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Disappeared, can't turn on or connect to any devices using bluetooth.: PC & System info Aspire T TC-780-ACK13 Windows 10 Home 64-bit 7th Gen Intel Core i3 7100 Intel HD Graphics 630 / GeForce 3GB 1050 1 TB Hard Drive 8 GB DDR4 Memory DVD -RW Card Reader Integrated LAN 10/100/1000 802.11ac wireless networking 802.11a/b/g/n...
  8. No button to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No button to turn on bluetooth: I cannot turn on bluetooth, I have already tried reinstalling and updating /disabling enabling the driver the one with the warning sign and also troubleshooting. I've also started and set the bluetooth support services to automatic.[ATTACH]...
  9. Bluetooth button and feature disappeared from my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth button and feature disappeared from my laptop: To whomever this may concern, I was just using my buetooth-connected headphones normally until it suddenly stopped connecting. I tried checking but then the bluetooth icon at the action center is gone, so I decided to open my settings. But when I opened settings, the button...
  10. Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn on Bluetooth, Bluetooth adapter disappeared both in Device Manager and the...: Hi all, My PC has been working fine before, but decided to act up today. Out of a sudden, my bluetooth is turned off, and there is no option to turn it back on. I tried reinstalling the drivers, remove, and repair, but it did not help. The Bluetooth Adapter is still not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the bluetooth icon is missing or bluetooth cant be turned on or off.