Windows 10: Bluetooth cabability suddenly disspeared?!

Discus and support Bluetooth cabability suddenly disspeared?! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So my computer had been working fine until I turned it on this morning and the Bluetooth was having problems. After some troubleshooting, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ItalianTofu, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Bluetooth cabability suddenly disspeared?!

Hello,

So my computer had been working fine until I turned it on this morning and the Bluetooth was having problems. After some troubleshooting, I went to restart the Bluetooth in Services. I restarted it, and it didn't work, so I used the Bluetooth troubleshooter again. Now, it says that my computer has no Bluetooth capability even though it clearly does and was working just yesterday!

Thanks for any help.

:)

ItalianTofu, Feb 4, 2019

2. bluetooth has disspeared after recent update on windows 10

Hi Jeremiah,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if Bluetooth is missing or it is corrupt.

To assist you further and for better understanding of the issue. Please provide the information:

What is the complete make and model of the Computer?

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest Bluetooth driver for your Computer from the below lenova website.

http://support.lenovo.com/in/hi/products

Step 2: I would suggest you to install the Bluetooth driver in program compatibility mode and check if it help;

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 4, 2019
  3. MyaP10 Win User
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Bluetooth cabability suddenly disspeared?! :)

MyaP10, Feb 4, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth cabability suddenly disspeared?!

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth cabability suddenly disspeared?!

1. Bluetooth cabability suddenly disspeared?! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth cabability suddenly

2. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Whilst working today, out of the blue suddenly my machine decided to close off the bluetooth icon in the taskbar. Upon lookin for this led me to looking into Device Manager this was odd scanned for hardware changes....No change. Ran troubleshooting helpers - due to the...
  3. Bluetooth is suddenly gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is suddenly gone?: My laptop definitely has Bluetooth, I've used it before but after I downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 suddenly Bluetooth is missing.I can't turn it on in the action window where you turn on things like flight mode, the option is just gone. I went to the Bluetooth and...
  4. Bluetooth is not pairing suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not pairing suddenly: My Bluetooth is not pairing in my devices. No matter what device I put I tried to forget the device and still the same. Also, I went to device manager to see if I need to update the driver but no success....
  5. Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly: Hello,I have a problem regarding Bluetooth, it suddenly disappeared turn on and off button but Bluetooth devices are showing. I have tried troubleshooting it is mentioned that there are no Bluetooth devices found and I am confused totally. can you help me out with this type...
  6. Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is disappeared suddenly: Hello,I have a problem regarding Bluetooth, it suddenly disappeared turn on and off button but Bluetooth devices are showing. I have tried troubleshooting it is mentioned that there are no Bluetooth devices found and I am confused totally. can you help me out with this type...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: Hello,Today as I was using a Logicool keyboard connected to my computer, the Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried to reconnect the device but then my PC shows that I don't even have Bluetooth capabilities on my computer I've tried troubleshooting and that's what the...
  8. Bluetooth suddenly disappeared

Bluetooth suddenly disappeared: My bluetooth icon suddenly disappeared. I know that it's one of the common problem, and on solution is to uninstall the bluetooth driver from the Device Manager. I did that and restarted my laptop, but windows didn't reinstall it automatically. I tried Scan for hardware...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly unavailable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth suddenly unavailable: I installed an "Urgent security software update" and it completely removed the bluetooth drivers and the one I was using is now suddenly incompatible. I had no choice to not install the update, and now I can't listen to my computer because I only have bluetooth headphones and...
  10. Bluetooth not working suddenly

Bluetooth not working suddenly: My Bluetooth connection disappeared. Cant get it to come on. The toggle button in settings to put it on disappeared. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-suddenly/e6acbd5d-0630-4899-b581-b81c83731f6d