Windows 10: Bluetooth cannot be activated Win 10?

Discus and support Bluetooth cannot be activated Win 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, everyone, here's the problem. I want to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop. But I cannot activate Bluetooth. The Bluetooth adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AgentCoulson, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Bluetooth cannot be activated Win 10?

Hello, everyone,

here's the problem. I want to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop. But I cannot activate Bluetooth. The Bluetooth adapter is still displayed in the device manager but with the error code 43. The Bluetooth symbol in the task bar is not displayed. Who can help me?

Many thanks in advance

:)

AgentCoulson, Jun 5, 2020
  2. elbmek Win User

Activating Bluetooth in Win 10 Home

I am going to buy wireless headphones. The pc told me to go into action centre and activate BT but action centre or center is not being recognised. A guide said to go into device manager, other devices - other devices in not listed. Getting confused now as nothing seems to work as per win 10 help or finding locations as per instructions???

do I have to wait until I have the headphones to activate bluetooth, I wouldn't have thought so. I want win 10 ready to accept them.

elbmek, Jun 5, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Bluetooth cannot be activated Win 10?

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth cannot be activated Win 10?

1. Bluetooth cannot be activated Win 10? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth cannot activated

2. Damaged Bluetooth cannot be activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Damaged Bluetooth cannot be activated: Today my bluetooth on my Microsoft Windows 10 Home computer 64-bit, version 21H1 stopped working unexpectedly. The bluetooth stopped working and only shows as hidden in Device Manager. I changed the Bluetooth service to Automatic from Services.msc, rebooted several times but...
  3. Damaged Bluetooth cannot be activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Damaged Bluetooth cannot be activated: Today my bluetooth on my Microsoft Windows 10 Home computer 64-bit, version 21H1 stopped working unexpectedly. The bluetooth stopped working and only shows as hidden in Device Manager. I changed the Bluetooth service to Automatic from Services.msc, rebooted several times but...
  4. Damaged Bluetooth cannot be activated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot activate Win 10 with work Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Win 10 with work Microsoft account: I have created a domain on Microsoft and create multiple users with Microsoft 365 business license. Now i want to activate Win 10 and Office 365 on my company's computers. I saw a video in which i have to login into PC as administrator using Microsoft account, but when i...
  6. Bluetooth ..win 10

Bluetooth ..win 10: Hi, My iphone is paired with the pc, but the bluetooth will not connet to my phone? Help pse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-win-10/14520385-5310-4a95-81e7-ab7161ddf718
  7. Cannot Activate Win 10 after hardware change

Cannot Activate Win 10 after hardware change: I change mobo+ram+processor and reinstalled windows from scratch. I logged in with my Microsoft account. I go to the Activation page and theres this error: "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. error code: 0xC004F213 I click Troubleshoot > I...
  8. Cannot activate Win 10 Pro

Cannot activate Win 10 Pro: Product key was from Win 7. Used free upgrade to Win 10 years ago. I had problems with activation on my old PC same version of Windows and using a non-genuine product key solved this. A few months ago I changed everything in my PC except the harddrive with Windows on it. Last...
  9. Cannot activate Win 10

Cannot activate Win 10: I just upgraded my win 8.1 installation to Win 10, as released today 7/29. So this isn't a preview. However, it hasn't activated yet. When I click on manually, it tries and just reports that it cannot activate now. This is confusing. I thought there wouldn't be a problem. And...
  10. Activating Bluetooth in Win 10 Home

Activating Bluetooth in Win 10 Home: I am going to buy wireless headphones. The pc told me to go into action centre and activate BT but action centre or center is not being recognised. A guide said to go into device manager, other devices - other devices in not listed. Getting confused now as nothing seems to...
Tags: