Windows 10: Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

Discus and support Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, recently got an Edifier x3 and had no problems connecting it to any devices other than my laptop running on Windows 10. Does anyone have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelissaLSH, May 14, 2021.

1. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

Hi everyone, recently got an Edifier x3 and had no problems connecting it to any devices other than my laptop running on Windows 10. Does anyone have this issue? When I turn on the Bluetooh settings and click: Add Device, I see my fit band on it but not my earbuds. So right now, it can't even detect the earbuds although the earbuds are right in front of the laptop. Other than this, my laptop is working fine except for battery problem lasts as long as 2 mins without charging.Please help, thank you.

:)

MelissaLSH, May 14, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Here's how to connect your Bluetooth earbuds to your PC. It's mostly about Bluetooth, rather than Windows. And if you were hoping the process would be simple and obvious ... guess what? It's not.

Bluetooth is actually a wireless network technology, very similar to WiFi. What you have are actually
    Bluetooth-enabled earbuds, because they have the ability to connect to a Bluetooth network.

The unique thing about a Bluetooth network is that the network exists only between your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter in your computer. That makes a Bluetooth network more secure than a WiFi network, because anyone can join a WiFi network.

Get ready, here we go:

Step #1: Make your Bluetooth devices discoverable: Put your earbuds and your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode. That's like joining a dating website - you've made yourself discoverable to other people. The instructions that came with your earbuds
    should say how to put them into discovery mode. Putting your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode is a two-part process:

• Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and add your computer's Bluetooth adapter as a 'device.'

Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds 8c21cb7d-9f81-4ac3-8e7a-a83b9bf7a949?upload=true.png

• Once you done this you'll see the control to turn Bluetooth 'on.'

Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds d306056b-a0bb-4db8-b5f2-cd259c44f08e?upload=true.png

Step #2: Pair your earbuds to the Bluetooth adapter. This is like exchanging contact information with someone on that dating website. Your earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter exchange information, so they don't have to go through the whole setup process every
    time you want to you use Bluetooth-enabled earbuds. Once your earbuds are paired, they show up in the list of devices on that same page in the Settings app.

Here's how my Bluetooth-enables earbuds look:

Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds d039a836-66ad-428a-8dfc-649ded447114?upload=true.png

Step #3: The final step is to actually meet the person you found on the dating site. In Bluetooth, as in life, that's called 'connecting.'

Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds 152bfb5d-3c97-4b8a-8599-8f3df0dbd892?upload=true.png

Now your earbuds are ready to use.

Of course, there are many gotchas that you might encounter, but let's see how far you get with the above.

BulldogXX, May 14, 2021
  3. bro67 Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, May 14, 2021
  4. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

Bluetooth TWS earbuds shown on Bluetooth list

On your Windows 10 PC, go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.

Next, you need to place the earbuds into pairing mode. See instructions for your earbuds on how to accomplish this. Your earbuds cannot be added until you first place them into pairing mode.

Go back to Windows and click on the "Add Bluetooth or other device". Select "Bluetooth".

It may take a few seconds, but the earbuds should show up as a device that can be added. Select the earbuds.

NOTE: You reference the message on the computer saying that your computer is now discoverable. Note that in this case that is irrelevant. It is the other way around that is needed. The earbuds need to be discoverable (accomplished by placing them into pairing mode) so that they can be added to the computer.

hsehestedt, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

1. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds - Similar Threads - Bluetooth cannot detect

2. The microphone of earbud cannot be detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The microphone of earbud cannot be detected: I just bought new earbuds with a built-in microphone. I tested it and it works perfectly on my phone. But when I plug it into a laptop using Windows 11, the system only detects the headset and cannot use the microphone....
  3. The microphone of earbud cannot be detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microphone of earbud cannot be detected: I just bought new earbuds with a built-in microphone. I tested it and it works perfectly on my phone. But when I plug it into a laptop using Windows 11, the system only detects the headset and cannot use the microphone....
  4. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10: I'm sure this has been covered previously but at this point I'm stumped. I've been attempting to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my PC but with no luck. They aren't detecting on Windows but will show up in the list on Linux Mint as well as my phone. I had previously connected...
  5. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10: I'm sure this has been covered previously but at this point I'm stumped. I've been attempting to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my PC but with no luck. They aren't detecting on Windows but will show up in the list on Linux Mint as well as my phone. I had previously connected...
  6. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

7. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  8. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  9. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds: Hi everyone, recently got an Edifier x3 and had no problems connecting it to any devices other than my laptop running on Windows 10. Does anyone have this issue? When I turn on the Bluetooh settings and click: Add Device, I see my fit band on it but not my earbuds. So right...
  10. Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds

Bluetooth cannot detect my earbuds: Hi everyone, recently got an Edifier x3 and had no problems connecting it to any devices other than my laptop running on Windows 10. Does anyone have this issue? When I turn on the Bluetooh settings and click: Add Device, I see my fit band on it but not my earbuds. So right...