Windows 10: bluetooth can't connect incorrect pin or passkey

Discus and support bluetooth can't connect incorrect pin or passkey in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can connect my airpods without any problems on my other non acer computers but i can't on this one. On the other computers it asks if the six digits... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hass............, Apr 15, 2020.

1. bluetooth can't connect incorrect pin or passkey

I can connect my airpods without any problems on my other non acer computers but i can't on this one. On the other computers it asks if the six digits are right to pair with my airpods. But on this acer computer it says: Bluetooth Incorrect Pin or Passkey Error. I tried almost everything like resetting my pc and update my drivers.

:)

hass............, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Qfreed Win User

How to enter bluetooth device passkey into Windows 10

Trying to pair a bluetooth device (Kindle tablet) to my desktop PC. Bluetooth turned on in both devices. Tablet show my computer's name and provides a passkey that Windows 10 must use. When I go to Devices and Printers, Bluetooth...Windows will search for devices, list an unknown one, but I see nowhere to give it the passkey to use. I tried Add Device, but it only searches. Does not ask for passkey. Where do I enter passkey information for a bluetooth device into Windows 10?

Qfreed, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Bluetooth passkey generater

My phone is asking for the passkey for the Bluetooth connection to my computer. Where do I find the passkey on my computer? Windows 10 / Dell Inspiron

My two devices see each other.

On my Dell I click the "Pair" button, I get a window message to input the passkey for the phone. I do and it works, the phone then asks for the passkey for the Dell. This is where I stop. I do not know where to find the passkey for the Dell Bluetooth connection.

Anonymous9300, Apr 15, 2020
  4. anapablo Win User

bluetooth can't connect incorrect pin or passkey

Passkey for Bluetooth...

Can you help me identify or reset the passkey for my Nokia C6? I tried 000 and 1234 and both passkeys don't work. I used to connect to my phone's Bluetooth to my PC's Bluetooth but it no longer works now. Hope you can advise? Thank you.

anapablo, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

bluetooth can't connect incorrect pin or passkey

1. bluetooth can't connect incorrect pin or passkey - Similar Threads - bluetooth can't connect

2. Pin is incorrect??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin is incorrect??: Hey just opened my PC and the keyboard letters aren't working but the numbers are. I tried to change my pin into numbers to let me enter in but after typing the 4th number in my pin, it says pin is incorrect. Basically it won't let me enter my pin. What should I do???...
  3. Incorrect PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect PIN: I booted as safe mode in Windows 11, but I got stuck in sign-in because it's shows the message "You've entered an incorrect PIN too many times." Also "To try again, restart your device." I already did that but still having the same problem....
  4. Incorrect PIN

Incorrect PIN: I booted as safe mode in Windows 11, but I got stuck in sign-in because it's shows the message "You've entered an incorrect PIN too many times." Also "To try again, restart your device." I already did that but still having the same problem....
  5. Incorrect PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect PIN: HELP!!I updated my Windows last night and now it’s saying my PIN is incorrect when I know it’s not. The only other option available on my screen is ‘forgot pin’. When I do ‘forgot my pin’ I login to my live email and then it says to send code to either another email or phone...
  6. Incorrect PIN

Incorrect PIN: HELP!!I updated my Windows last night and now it’s saying my PIN is incorrect when I know it’s not. The only other option available on my screen is ‘forgot pin’. When I do ‘forgot my pin’ I login to my live email and then it says to send code to either another email or phone...
  7. Not able to add Bluetooth devices because of incorrect pin or passkey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to add Bluetooth devices because of incorrect pin or passkey: When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect. When I try to connect it to my phone it shows incorrect pin or passkey on my phone. I have reinstalled the driver, check for updates, installed latest drivers from manufacturers website but its not working...
  8. Incorrect Pin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incorrect Pin: Hi, my laptop has recently updated and now it's saying the pin is incorrect. There isn't a 'sign in option' so I can't sign in with my password, is there a different way to sign in with the password? The only option I have is 'I forgot my PIN'. Thanks!...
  9. bluetooth passkey problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth passkey problem: so i have a bluetooth controller when i try to pair, it was detected but need password i tried 0000 1111 1234 notihng works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-passkey-problem/89077e65-d7ea-43c4-9a1e-fbf65eec73c9
  10. PIN incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN incorrect: HI, i deleted the option on my laptop to open it with fingerprint, and this option had a PIN also as a second choice. When i deleted and try to enter the laptop after it sayd PIN incorrect. I am putting the same PIN pleaseeee help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. incorrext pin unable to connect

2. Airpod incorrect pin or passkey