Windows 10: Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones

Discus and support Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried many times to connect my LG headphones by Bluetooth, but it can't find it. Updated recently, still can't find it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BruceJohnson3, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones

I have tried many times to connect my LG headphones by Bluetooth, but it can't find it. Updated recently, still can't find it.

:)

BruceJohnson3, Apr 2, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones

1. Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones - Similar Threads - Bluetooth can't find

2. Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth: I recently got a new pair of Sony XM5 Bluetooth headphones, and tried to pair them to my windows 10 pc, and they wouldn't show up under any category. My PC doesn't come automatically with Bluetooth, so I'm using a Bluetooth adapter, but that shouldn't make a difference. Every...
  3. Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth: I recently got a new pair of Sony XM5 Bluetooth headphones, and tried to pair them to my windows 10 pc, and they wouldn't show up under any category. My PC doesn't come automatically with Bluetooth, so I'm using a Bluetooth adapter, but that shouldn't make a difference. Every...
  4. Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones

Can't connect to my Bluetooth headphones: I am not able to add my Bluetooth headphones to my hp laptopWindows 10. The device is visible in the "Add a device" option, but when clicked it shows couldn't connect....
  5. Can't find headphones via bluetooth

Can't find headphones via bluetooth: Hi! I have a 5.0 bloetooth laptop and a 4.2 bluetooth headphones and I can't find them. Tho... i can find the headphones with my 5.0 bluetooth phone. I already tried to solve it by updating drivers....
  6. Can't connect my Bluetooth headphone

Can't connect my Bluetooth headphone: I am not able to pair my Bluetooth headphone with my laptop and even Bluetooth toggle button is missing in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-my-bluetooth-headphone/6f469b9b-cfbf-44c1-be72-1d793e74c753
  7. Can't connect to my Headphones on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to my Headphones on Bluetooth: [ATTACH] Can't connect, can't remove. I turned my headphones on and put it in discover-able mode, nothing. Tried to restart my computer multiple times, Unplugging and re-plugging in my headphones to no avail. I tried to reinstall Bluetooth and it didn't work. Any help?...
  8. Can't find Bluetooth on my computer

Can't find Bluetooth on my computer: Can't find Bluetooth on my computer to connect my wireless keyboard and mouse. I have a AMD Ryzen Midi Tower Gaming PC. My wifi works perfectly it's just the issue with Bluetooth....
  9. my pc can't find my headphones

my pc can't find my headphones: I use my headphones every day and today windows does not recognize them, I try on another pc and they work perfect I don't know what can happen with my system helps...
  10. Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones

Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones: I got a new bluetooth adapter today. It's a CSR bluetooth 4.0 dongle. I tried plug&play, I installed the driver, reinstalled it with compatibility mode, changed the driver from csr bluecore device to generic bluetooth adapter and also to generic bluetooth radio, i installed...