Windows 10: Bluetooth can't start after install its driver

Discus and support Bluetooth can't start after install its driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidentally uninstall the Bluetooth driver on the Device Manager last month. I try to install the latest Bluetooth driver, after that I restarted,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheoChunaco, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Bluetooth can't start after install its driver

I accidentally uninstall the Bluetooth driver on the Device Manager last month. I try to install the latest Bluetooth driver, after that I restarted, log in to admin and I test it, it works fine and I power off and on. It's gone and the Bluetooth is at the libusbK section at Device manager

:)

TheoChunaco, Apr 4, 2021

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Bluetooth can't start after install its driver

I can`t add a bluetooth device

Hello,

Outdated drivers is one of the possible reasons why you're having challenges connecting headphones to your computer. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, please answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth headset to a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update your drivers by following the steps on this
    link.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth can't start after install its driver

1. Bluetooth can't start after install its driver - Similar Threads - Bluetooth can't start

2. bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.: I am Trying to install a driver for a bluetooth 4.0 adapter but everytime an error occurs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-40-adapter-driver-cant-be-installed/bf3d5cfa-2207-4868-b6b0-fa1ad346725d
  3. bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.: I am Trying to install a driver for a bluetooth 4.0 adapter but everytime an error occurs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-40-adapter-driver-cant-be-installed/bf3d5cfa-2207-4868-b6b0-fa1ad346725d
  4. Bluetooth driver not installing after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver not installing after update: I am seeing this error when trying to install a Bluetooth driver on my laptop. Upon running I am seeing this error when is it running. There is no updated driver available on Lenovo Website. Is there any way to install it?Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows microsoft.com...
  5. Can't install bluetooth driver

Can't install bluetooth driver: Hello, I have a Dell Precision M4800 laptop and when I purchased it it said it was Bluetooth capable, however when I open up the device manager I cannot find the Bluetooth icon, I have installed two separate drivers to try and get it to function, but still nothing. The...
  6. Bluetooth Toggle Missing / Can't re-install Bluetooth Drivers

Bluetooth Toggle Missing / Can't re-install Bluetooth Drivers: Hi, I encountered a problem with my bluetooth. Suddenly, my keyboard and mouse is not working so I decided to turn off the Bluetooth connection to restart it however the toggle goes missing!!! I tried going to the Device Manager to update the drivers however nothing is...
  7. Installing Bluetooth Driver

Installing Bluetooth Driver: I have a HP Notebook X7T78UA#ABA this is the model it says it is when I go on device manager and it currently has Windows 10 Home 64-bit with the latest Windows 10 version 2004 i updated it last night. Iv'e searched up this model online and every site i look on says that it's...
  8. Bluetooth not working after installing zadig drivers

Bluetooth not working after installing zadig drivers: I used zadig to install drivers but after restarting my laptop the bluetooth icon was gone and I am now unable to open it back up again. Even the toggle in the bluetooth settings is gone. I've tried rebooting, uninstalling and installing the original drivers, and doing a...
  9. My Bluetooth Drivers Are Not Showing In device Manager And I Can't Even Install its New...

My Bluetooth Drivers Are Not Showing In device Manager And I Can't Even Install its New...: So, Recently My bluetooth device couldn't connect to my pc and when i checked in device manger there were no bluetooth drivers showing up i even looked all over the internet for help but none of them solutions worked for me , i even tried installing new drivers and it...
  10. Installed incorrect Bluetooth Driver - can't undo

Installed incorrect Bluetooth Driver - can't undo: I installed the incorrect bluetooth driver I was trying to upgrade my broadcom bluetooth device Product: AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB Device info: vid_13d3&pid_3404 The correct driver was 12.0.1.659 from 7-14-2015 and that was the most up-to-date per Windows Update. I...