Windows 10: Bluetooth capabilities have vanished off of my laptop?

Discus and support Bluetooth capabilities have vanished off of my laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This happens relatively frequently on my laptop Acer Aspire E5-573g-52g3, but I'm usually able to fix it. This time however, nothing seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by generaljeebz, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Bluetooth capabilities have vanished off of my laptop?

This happens relatively frequently on my laptop Acer Aspire E5-573g-52g3, but I'm usually able to fix it. This time however, nothing seems to be working. I have tried:

1. device manager > view > show hidden devices

Bluetooth does not appear in devices at all. This is a first for me.

2. uninstalling and reinstalling the Intel drivers provided on Acer's website

I ran both autorun in the main file and setup.exe in the Win10 folder to attempt to fix--no luck. Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/EE/content/support-product/5976?b=1

3. ran the troubleshooter

'no bluetooth capabilities detected' which I know is wrong, as I use my bluetooth mouse and headphones daily.

4. Win+R > services.msc > set bluetooth support service to automatic

didn't do anything

5. restarted my computer between each attempt

Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

generaljeebz, Nov 30, 2020
  2. dinslow Win User

Bluetooth capability vanished from my laptop after creators update

Bluetooth capability completely vanished from my laptop after Windows Creators update to version 1703. It was working fine with version 1607. Looked everywhere to try and roll back, but couldn't even do that. No option now to turn on Bluetooth. Not listed
    in device manager. Found 3 yellow warning symbols under "other devices" named "unknown device", and tried to update drivers from there, to no avail. Used Dell system detect and all is updated too. Thanks for any help in advance.

dinslow, Nov 30, 2020
  3. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Cal_9 Win User

Bluetooth capabilities have vanished off of my laptop?

Bluetooth capabilities disappeared

After doing a factory reset, it appears the bluetooth capabilities on my laptop have disappeared. There is no option to turn on bluetooth in the bluetooth and devices menu. In the device manager menu, there is no Bluetooth option. I've tried various things,
    such as enabling Bluetooth support services and downloading drivers, but I've not fixed the problem. When I try to troubleshoot Bluetooth, it says that my laptop has no Bluetooth capabilities.

Just to be clear, my laptop used to have Bluetooth capabilities, and now it does not.

Cal_9, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth capabilities have vanished off of my laptop?

1. Bluetooth capabilities have vanished off of my laptop? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth capabilities vanished

2. My Bluetooth capability disappeared again on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth capability disappeared again on my laptop.: Had this before and it appeared again. Using an Inspiron 5515 form 11/2021 with up to date Windows 11 system.It took me a few days to realize tat the Bluetooth capabilities disappeared. Last time this happened February 2023 the Wifi capabillity disappeared too. Wifi is...
  3. My Bluetooth capability disappeared again on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth capability disappeared again on my laptop.: Had this before and it appeared again. Using an Inspiron 5515 form 11/2021 with up to date Windows 11 system.It took me a few days to realize tat the Bluetooth capabilities disappeared. Last time this happened February 2023 the Wifi capabillity disappeared too. Wifi is...
  4. Wireless Capability off in laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Capability off in laptop: Wireless Capability off suddenly while running, no time is fix for wireless Capability off and turn on only when i restart the laptop. I read too many article and solutions. Nothing help me . Please suggest what to do....
  5. Wireless Capability off in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Capability off in laptop: Wireless Capability off suddenly while running, no time is fix for wireless Capability off and turn on only when i restart the laptop. I read too many article and solutions. Nothing help me . Please suggest what to do....
  6. Wireless Capability off in laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth has vanished off my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has vanished off my computer: I was told to uninstall all bluetooth devices such that when i reboot it would automatically reinstall. Now i cannot access bluetooth from anywhere, and I have already tried everything fromthis article. I am still unable to even enable or disable bluetooth. Please help me...
  8. I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop

I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop: My bluetooth is no longer working for my laptop. The PC doesn't even recognize that it has bluetooth capability any more. My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10 installed...
  9. BLUETOOTH VANISHED

BLUETOOTH VANISHED: I have an HP Envy desktop and the bluetooth icon has vanished. It no longer comes up in the action center and there is no option to turn it on in control panel. In device manager there isn't a Bluetooth option. Troubleshooting hasn't worked and I need help to fix this,...
  10. Bluetooth vanished

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth vanished: Hi guys, my bluetooth worked great yesterday and today its gone. No icon in the action/notification window, keyboard and mouse will not work. Will not let me delete the devices to pair them again. I run the bluetooth troubleshooter and it tell me this device is not bluetooth...