Windows 10: BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY AND ICON DISAPPEARED

Discus and support BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY AND ICON DISAPPEARED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; THERE IS NO BLUETOOTH ICON IN MY ACTION CENTRE. IT HAS DISAPPEARED WITH ONE OF THE WINDOWS UPDATE. WHY?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FA 1949, Dec 11, 2018.

1. FA 1949 Win User

BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY AND ICON DISAPPEARED

THERE IS NO BLUETOOTH ICON IN MY ACTION CENTRE. IT HAS DISAPPEARED WITH ONE OF THE WINDOWS UPDATE. WHY?

:)

FA 1949, Dec 11, 2018

2. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 11, 2018
  3. bluetooth icon disappeared

Bluetooth icon is disappeared and it seems the driver is not present

vinaymishra1, Dec 11, 2018
  4. BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY AND ICON DISAPPEARED

Lost Bluetooth Capability

Hello!

After a recent set of updates, my computer claims to have lost it's bluetooth capability. The bluetooth icon has disappeared and the usual toggle to turn bluetooth on or off is also missing, making it impossible to connect any devices.

My Windows version is

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165)

and the laptop itself is a Dell Precision 5510

if there is any way to fix this, please let me know, I have a bluetooth mouse that I need to use for work.

Thanks!

Masha_Kurenkov, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY AND ICON DISAPPEARED

1. BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY AND ICON DISAPPEARED - Similar Threads - BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY ICON

2. Bluetooth Capability just disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Capability just disappeared: Hi! Suddenly, the toggle on/off option for Bluetooth disappeared. I am using a Acer Nitro 5.I was just watching a Youtube video with bluetooth headphone when suddenly my device crashed and then upon restart the Bluetooth option is simply gone. On running the troubleshooter, I...
  3. Bluetooth Capability just disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Capability just disappeared: Hi! Suddenly, the toggle on/off option for Bluetooth disappeared. I am using a Acer Nitro 5.I was just watching a Youtube video with bluetooth headphone when suddenly my device crashed and then upon restart the Bluetooth option is simply gone. On running the troubleshooter, I...
  4. Bluetooth capabilities just... disappeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth capabilities just... disappeared?: Hi. I've recently reinstalled windows on my laptop, which is a HP spectre pro G1 2014. Before the reinstall, Bluetooth was working just fine, however after reinstalling windows, it just doesn't seem to exist? There is no bluetooth icon, however wifi is working just fine....
  5. Bluetooth capabilities just... disappeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth capabilities just... disappeared?: Hi. I've recently reinstalled windows on my laptop, which is a HP spectre pro G1 2014. Before the reinstall, Bluetooth was working just fine, however after reinstalling windows, it just doesn't seem to exist? There is no bluetooth icon, however wifi is working just fine....
  6. Bluetooth capabilities just... disappeared?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bluetooth Capability Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Capability Disappeared: Hi! Suddenly, the toggle on/off option for Bluetooth disappeared. I am using a Dell Inspiron 5593. On running the troubleshooter, I got the message , "Bluetooth is not available on this device. Please ..." see image below.I have restarted my computer several times. I have...
  8. Bluetooth capability has completely disappeared

Bluetooth capability has completely disappeared: Hi! I was using my Windows PC with airpods when my computer completely froze--since I could not find any other way to turn it off or solve the issue ctrl alt delete didn't even bring up the menu like it normally does, I held down the power button to turn of the computer. When...
  9. Bluetooth capability disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth capability disappears: My Onn pc has had bluetooth capability since I purchased it in August. Just in the past two months, the bluetooth option has disappeared completely and doesn't show up at all. I have headphones and speakers that have been connected to the pc but it says that I don't have any...
  10. Bluetooth capabilities disappeared

Bluetooth capabilities disappeared: After doing a factory reset, it appears the bluetooth capabilities on my laptop have disappeared. There is no option to turn on bluetooth in the bluetooth and devices menu. In the device manager menu, there is no Bluetooth option. I've tried various things, such as enabling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth capability disappeared

2. bluetooth capability disappeared windows 10

3. add bluetooth capability to windows 10

4. lost bluetooth capability lenovo,
  5. bluetooth capability for windows 10,
  6. add bluetooth player to windows,
  7. bluetooth capabilities disappeared,
  8. what is bluetooth capability in pc,
  9. bluetooth icon disappeared,
  10. lost bluetooth capability