Windows 10: bluetooth capability deleted

Discus and support bluetooth capability deleted in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I was trying to turn on Bluetooth bit in troubleshoot shows this device has deleted Bluetooth capability. So how can I fix it? Laptop- dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UrmilModh, Sep 15, 2019.

1. UrmilModh Win User

bluetooth capability deleted

Hello

I was trying to turn on Bluetooth bit in troubleshoot shows this device has deleted Bluetooth capability.

So how can I fix it?

Laptop- dell latitudeE6540

Windows 10 pro 64 bit

:)

UrmilModh, Sep 15, 2019

2. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 15, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 15, 2019
  4. bluetooth capability deleted

Computer deleted Bluetooth and Bluetooth capability

I've tried to download this driver a couple of times, and this is what it tells me:

Imgur

It is as if my pc doesn't even know that it has bluetooth capabilities

ChristofferHviid, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth capability deleted

1. bluetooth capability deleted - Similar Threads - bluetooth capability deleted

2. bluetooth capabilities

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth capabilities: i have a hp notebook 2000 pc that does not have bluetooth capabilities,,,nor does it have any bluetooth software,,,windows 10 home is my operating system,,, how can i get bluetooth on my laptop,,, can anyone help me please...
  3. Bluetooth Capability Gone

Bluetooth Capability Gone: Hi there I have had this problem before and have tried the suggestions given to me last time, but to no avail. My laptop has been very sluggish to the point where I struggled to work, I do realise my Acer TravelMate P253 M is quite old, but wanted to make a last ditch...
  4. Bluetooth capability

Bluetooth capability: I have an HP 15 and I am not sure if I have a Bluetooth capability on this hp 15 I don't see a button in the action center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/3f69311f-1807-4d34-98ae-1e44f601c82b
  5. BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY AND ICON DISAPPEARED

BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY AND ICON DISAPPEARED: THERE IS NO BLUETOOTH ICON IN MY ACTION CENTRE. IT HAS DISAPPEARED WITH ONE OF THE WINDOWS UPDATE. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability-and-icon-disappeared/13b588a4-7ce7-47f0-9d7b-346bd3064ae9
  6. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...
  7. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...
  8. Surface Pro suddenly not capable of Bluetooth?

Surface Pro suddenly not capable of Bluetooth?: My Surface Pro's Bluetooth toggle disappeared so I ran the troubleshooter, which said that my device doesn't have Bluetooth... What should I do? It was working fine yesterday but then just suddenly stopped working, so I don't know what the cause is....
  9. PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability: I recently purchased a pce ac55bt and the wifi is now working fine, however windows is not detecting the bluetooth capability of this card - when I run the bluetooth troubleshooter I get the following message:...
  10. Lost Bluetooth Capability

Lost Bluetooth Capability: Hello! After a recent set of updates, my computer claims to have lost it's bluetooth capability. The bluetooth icon has disappeared and the usual toggle to turn bluetooth on or off is also missing, making it impossible to connect any devices. My Windows version is...